The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and exercise

So this is aimed at Muslim girls - how do you stay active and exercise if you can't go out running in gym wear or swimming or gym - I don't understand because I'm also a Muslim girl and don't know what options I have. How do you keep fit within the religion ??

Thanks
Go do cardio in a park..
Reply 2
There are alot of female gyms only so u can keep your self fit :smile: also there are several muslim gym outfits available now so u r not missing out where there is a will there's a way :smile: hope this helps x
Reply 3
I'm not allowed to go gym either which is ghey but I have a barbell, dumbbells and lots of weights for them at home. I Also have a roller for ab roll outs and stuff like bands, ankle weights, skipping rope and that thing you press with you hands for arm workout day.

I use the equipment and also floor exercises.

With this equipment, I have a 3day cycle workout (made by my bae). So I lift everyday, eat 3 healthy meals and drink lots of water.

:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So this is aimed at Muslim girls - how do you stay active and exercise if you can't go out running in gym wear or swimming or gym - I don't understand because I'm also a Muslim girl and don't know what options I have. How do you keep fit within the religion ??

Thanks

That's what women-only gym sessions are for.
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks

Just go out running relatively early and there will be no one to see you or wear full length running leggings with a long t-shirt/top. Another option is fitness DVDs or something similar you could do at home.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest