The Student Room Group

Crush text me back just under 3 weeks ?

Well I messaged her before and she didnt reply, so a few days later I messaged her again and she didnt reply and then I sent her one saying 'hows it going, its been a while since we spoke is everything ok'. She didnt reply this was on whatsapp and she had seen the messages she was also online a few times too.

So then the other day she text me, about 10 messages she hi, how are you, where have gone, ect I didnt reply then she says please reply when you see this. So I did and she just said hey I want talk to you, how are you doing ? is everything ok ? She kept asking how I was too.

I told her she didnt reply before and she said she was busy with work and she's sorry. But still its a bit rude to ignore someones messages all she had to say was im busy with work we'll speak later. How do I know she's still interested.

Maybe she just wants a friendhsip...maybe.

What do you think ??
Original post by Anonymous
Well I messaged her before and she didnt reply, so a few days later I messaged her again and she didnt reply and then I sent her one saying 'hows it going, its been a while since we spoke is everything ok'. She didnt reply this was on whatsapp and she had seen the messages she was also online a few times too.

So then the other day she text me, about 10 messages she hi, how are you, where have gone, ect I didnt reply then she says please reply when you see this. So I did and she just said hey I want talk to you, how are you doing ? is everything ok ? She kept asking how I was too.

I told her she didnt reply before and she said she was busy with work and she's sorry. But still its a bit rude to ignore someones messages all she had to say was im busy with work we'll speak later. How do I know she's still interested.

What do you think ??

Sounds weird. If I liked someone I'd take the time to respond to them if they message me. But if they sent me multiple messages I'd think them a bit clingy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think she only replies when it suits her, e.g. when she's bored or when she has no one to speak to you
It's harsh, but move on, find someone who doesn't ignore your texts

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** her! Block the bitch, she ignores you for three weeks then comes begging back? Not worth it.
Reply 4
Original post by avneetnota
I think she only replies when it suits her, e.g. when she's bored or when she has no one to speak to you
It's harsh, but move on, find someone who doesn't ignore your texts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont you think I should confornt her about it.....
Reply 5
Original post by bailfire
**** her! Block the bitch, she ignores you for three weeks then comes begging back? Not worth it.

Apparently she was busy, around 18 days to be exact. But she's saying she would just check the messages and leave it. She keeps saying sorry and how she had things to do and was busy.

She now tells me she likes me and is sorry for not speaking to me before. A bit weird. But she just needs to answer the questions of ' how can you not talk to someone for 18 days, then think you can jump back into their life'

What do you think ??

The busy thing sounds legit. There's someone I like on TSR and we're cool as **** but she's 26 and has a life (and a man :K: lol) and it's been a while but does her own ting get me? Don't beg it and just respond, but take your time doing it if you want.
Apparently she was busy, around 18 days to be exact. But she's saying she would just check the messages and leave it. She keeps saying sorry and how she had things to do and was busy.

She now tells me she likes me and is sorry for not speaking to me before. A bit weird. But she just needs to answer the questions of ' how can you not talk to someone for 18 days, then think you can jump back into their life'

Dude **** her, she wasn't busy for 18 days she tried to block you off and take the piss before she realized she was too weak now shes coming back saying shes sorry and she likes you. She will just **** you over again, next time a replacement comes - she'll be out the door even faster!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending