The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months now. We have just been on holiday together for a week and had a great time - got along well and had loads of fun. However, since we got back 3 days ago, there has been no contact. Nothing. I texted him yesterday morning but still no reply - I know that he's having a busy few days but he normally takes the time to send a quick reply even if it's a few hours later (it's normally a few hours later - he doesn't like texting). Am I being hyper paranoid or does it seem like he's bored of me?

It probably doesn't help that I was the one coming up with plans for the next meet-up at the end of the holiday (we're fairly long-distance).

What should I do/think??
Reply 1
I don't think you've done anything wrong, like you said he could just be really busy. But even if he was, I'm sure he would still text or at least call. I would suggest try seeing him in person if you know where he lives and maybe talk to him about it or if you can't then try calling him. If he declines your call then there probably is something wrong, but I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. Just try and find out what's going on and it could be something simple that needn't be worried about. Good luck :wink:
I would have thought he would have at least dropped a text, have you tried ringing him?
Reply 3
Original post by Guy123
I don't think you've done anything wrong, like you said he could just be really busy. But even if he was, I'm sure he would still text or at least call. I would suggest try seeing him in person if you know where he lives and maybe talk to him about it or if you can't then try calling him. If he declines your call then there probably is something wrong, but I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. Just try and find out what's going on and it could be something simple that needn't be worried about. Good luck :wink:

Thanks for your advice :smile: He lives up in Scotland at the moment and I'm in Birmingham so it's too far a drive to just pop round and see him... We've never spoken on the phone - it's always text or Skype so I can't really just call him either :/ Sent another text today and still no reply... He matched with my mate on tinder a couple of days ago too (no messages just a match) so I'm thinking I may have been given the 'silent hoof'. Can't think of any other explanations at this point :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for your advice :smile: He lives up in Scotland at the moment and I'm in Birmingham so it's too far a drive to just pop round and see him... We've never spoken on the phone - it's always text or Skype so I can't really just call him either :/ Sent another text today and still no reply... He matched with my mate on tinder a couple of days ago too (no messages just a match) so I'm thinking I may have been given the 'silent hoof'. Can't think of any other explanations at this point :frown:

Now I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe he is giving you the silent treatment, because in the possibility of his phone breaking, he would at least Skype you. So it's likely that he is just deliberately ignoring you. In that case, maybe you should try seeing someone else, but don't take my word for it. The most I can give you is advice, as I've never been in your position or his. I hope things get sorted out anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending