The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Graduate LLB at Exeter

I am a mature student worked in finance for many years but now looking to fulfil a long held ambition to study law. Got an unconditional offer for Graduate LLB at Exeter. Applied for Pennsylvania Court, St. Germans and Rowe House.

Anyone firmed Graduate LLB at Exeter? What is your background? What Accommodation are you going for?
Original post by lawconvert
I am a mature student worked in finance for many years but now looking to fulfil a long held ambition to study law. Got an unconditional offer for Graduate LLB at Exeter. Applied for Pennsylvania Court, St. Germans and Rowe House.

Anyone firmed Graduate LLB at Exeter? What is your background? What Accommodation are you going for?

Hey LawConvert :smile:

Congratulations on getting your unconditional offer for The University of Exeter, what a beautiful place to study! Have you been to Exeter before?

Hopefully you get the accommodation you have applied for. If you don't, have you ever considered private accommodation as that tends to be most popular with masters students especially at Vita Student Exeter.

If you ever want to know more then just pop us a email at [email protected] or give us a call on 02030961717 or alternatively just ask me on here :smile:

Have a lovely day and good luck with everything!

Sophie
Vita Student
http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/exeter/
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Finally someone else who firmed Graduate LLB at Exeter! Where are you from?! I'm going for rowancroft!

Original post by lawconvert

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending