The Student Room Group

Asking for Choice Help

Hi! Samantha everyone,
I'm doing AS this year. Can anyone please help me with the choices I'm having?I'm basically hoping to study IR afterwards?
1.Economics
2.World History
3. Business studies or Global perspective(I's going for politics but unfortunately, not offered in my school)
4.English Literature
Please, do tell me , will business be a strong one or Global P. for the International Relations? Waiting desperately for a reply.....
Original post by Samantha Osborne
Hi! Samantha everyone,
I'm doing AS this year. Can anyone please help me with the choices I'm having?I'm basically hoping to study IR afterwards?
1.Economics
2.World History
3. Business studies or Global perspective(I's going for politics but unfortunately, not offered in my school)
4.English Literature
Please, do tell me , will business be a strong one or Global P. for the International Relations? Waiting desperately for a reply.....

What's Global Perspectives about? I've never heard of it! :smile:
Well, it's a new subject just introduced this year.It's kind of important because it's now, compulsory in AS Diploma along with the other seven subjects. And, we all know, that AS DIploma students are given an edge over the other local A-level students. :smile:
Well, it's a new subject just introduced this year.It's kind of important because it's now, compulsory in AS Diploma along with the other seven subjects. And, we all know, that AS DIploma students are given an edge over the other local A-level students. :smile:

Do that one then, instead of Business Studies. It sounds very unique and would be of more advantage to you when applying to university. I'm planning on taking Politics and International Relations at uni :biggrin: Do you have any career plans or just enjoy the subject?
Can I have your good name please? And, yes, I do have a plan. But, life is a game of uncertainities, so everyone should have alternatives, plans may come handy anytime. I am hoping to go for IR too, but in the Development Economics side, hope to go to LSE, and furthermore, well, God knows better.:h:
Can I have your good name please? And, yes, I do have a plan. But, life is a game of uncertainities, so everyone should have alternatives, plans may come handy anytime. I am hoping to go for IR too, but in the Development Economics side, hope to go to LSE, and furthermore, well, God knows better.:h:

Good name? Yes, unfortunately it is. I'm hoping to go into Politics :biggrin: LSE has a very good reputation :smile:
I asked for your own name?:smile:
I asked for your own name?:smile:

Oh, Emma :smile:
It's nice to meet you, Emma.
It's nice to meet you, Emma.

It's nice to meet you too, Samantha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest