The Student Room Group

Looking for

Do you have a friend with benefits for nsa ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi.

I do.
I did, it was fun, but I have a boyfriend now :-) everything ended on good terms, would do it again if I were single :-)
Reply 3
Original post by zalo_00
Hi.

I do.

If you want to share it, don't hesitate to contact me .
Reply 4
Original post by CetusLapidis
I did, it was fun, but I have a boyfriend now :-) everything ended on good terms, would do it again if I were single :-)

Sounds great
Reply 5
Original post by londoneast
If you want to share it, don't hesitate to contact me .

Shall I share the story of how I got into that kind of relationship or the relationship itself so that it becomes more than dual :?
Reply 6
Original post by zalo_00
Shall I share the story of how I got into that kind of relationship or the relationship itself so that it becomes more than dual :?

please do
Did have at one point... But it got to the awkward stage where feelings for one another weren't reciprocated. Or rather... They fell for me and I just stayed "neutral" so to speak, wasn't looking for a relationship at the time and such.
Reply 8
Original post by Danno190
Did have at one point... But it got to the awkward stage where feelings for one another weren't reciprocated. Or rather... They fell for me and I just stayed "neutral" so to speak, wasn't looking for a relationship at the time and such.

Oh boy!
It seems as if you had been in MANY of these relationships.
Original post by zalo_00
Oh boy!
It seems as if you had been in MANY of these relationships.

I guess I've learnt the hard way that making a relationship from a hookup or even sex on the first date isn't really a good way to start things off.

Breaking hearts since day :naughty:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Breaking hearts since day :naughty:

Not even intentional like
:frown:
Original post by londoneast
please do

I had projects evaluation class some years ago.
I friend introduced me to her friend. We all hung out together.
A musician friend of mine joined us. He invited us to a private party with other guys who were also musicians.
That weekend we went to the party, listen to them play live (it was good), vodka was served, looks went and came, I got wasted.
Everything's unclear, I liked her, she liked me, we were drunk and went to the roof where there was a bedroom so we had fun that night. By the time we went down stairs everybodys was asleep!
We went home in her car (she was way too drunk to drive but I was too drunk to care).

The next day at university she came and asked what had happen, I told her, we laughed, became friends and started hanging out.

After about two months, we were already close friends, went to her penthouse to do some homework, drank, watched tv, kept drinking, laughed, drank more, etc. We started kissing and ended having fun (we obviously had very much fun, everybody knows what I mean).
This happened very often.
We saw each other frequently on those days, like every one or two weeks.

Nowadays we only do it like... every two or three months. We both still like it!
=D
Thanks for reading!
I guess I've learnt the hard way that making a relationship from a hookup or even sex on the first date isn't really a good way to start things off.

You're right.
But maybe, only maybe one could find a perfect partner and hookup on the first night!
I have :smile:
Original post by zalo_00
You're right.
But maybe, only maybe one could find a perfect partner and hookup on the first night!

I don't doubt this is possible. If someone I really fancied offered and I felt we could make a good enough go at things... But that would mean me working out what it was I was looking for in someone/a relationship in general, and I don't think I'm likely to make my mind up on that any time soon!
Reply 16
Not until I get my body back in shape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't doubt this is possible. If someone I really fancied offered and I felt we could make a good enough go at things... But that would mean me working out what it was I was looking for in someone/a relationship in general, and I don't think I'm likely to make my mind up on that any time soon!

Oh, man!
You're overthinking.
You just gotta let go... flow.

Jaja!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending