The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Anyone staying in Oxford Court this year?

Got my offer. Anyone else?
Reply 1
Original post by TSR1995

Hey! I'm in Oxford court too, just heard back today :biggrin: What are you studying?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I got my offer too :u: just last week. You guys been to see it yet?? And Rosie Im studying engineering on a foundation year.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TheNamesEmmanuel
I got my offer too :u: just last week. You guys been to see it yet?? And Rosie Im studying engineering on a foundation year.

Hey Emmanuel; I've seen it once or twice on open days, it seems quite relaxed, decent rooms and whatnot :biggrin: I've just come from a foundation year! Admittedly it was art and design, but it was very enjoyable. It's good for really working out what you're interested in I think. September can't come fast enough :h:
Reply 4
I got my offer earlier last week for oxford court :smile: I'm going to be studying chemistry.
Original post by Rosiebea
Hey Emmanuel; I've seen it once or twice on open days, it seems quite relaxed, decent rooms and whatnot :biggrin: I've just come from a foundation year! Admittedly it was art and design, but it was very enjoyable. It's good for really working out what you're interested in I think. September can't come fast enough :h:
Sounds nice. Cool, can imagine art and design bein the most fun and yeaah I cant wait either :biggrin: Excited to settle in and see what freshers like.
Reply 6
Original post by TheNamesEmmanuel
Sounds nice. Cool, can imagine art and design bein the most fun and yeaah I cant wait either :biggrin: Excited to settle in and see what freshers like.

Only a few weeks to go now anyway! :h: Freshers should be amazing in manchester though, there'll be so much going on all the time!
Reply 7
Studying Business Technology. Actually stayed there a few times, my mates lived there last year. Was the best halls i'd been too, bit **** that its gone up to £120 however.
Reply 8
Original post by TSR1995

Im in Oxford Court this year!studying Environmental Science,getting exciting now
Reply 9
I am going to apply for staying at Oxford Court from Sep 18. I wonder if it is a quiet place for study. Much appreciate your feedback!
I'm in Oxford Court, studying criminology with quantitative methods. Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending