The Student Room Group

I'm so scared, I don't know what to do

Scroll to see replies

When you gave him a bj you should have bit his penis really hard grab your phone and get the **** out of there! Then ring the police. It is okay, it is not your fault though, that's what I would have done if I were you but it is good you screamed or else that would have been rape. It is still attempted rape so... I would call the police and report him.
(edited 8 years ago)
(This was a copy post by accident because I quoted)
The right thing to do is to report him.
You should go straight to the police and explain the situation.
I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through :frown:

You need to tell the police.
That's so disgusting, he is so disgusting, I can't believe I just read that, how disgusting! It's not your fault, I can't believe he just laughed what an absolute idiot, yes you should tell the police.I'm so glad that you screamed and his friend heard, but what a disgusting horrible person.Also even though he was drunk, no good person would force themselves upon you, no matter how much alcohol they have in their system, he understood he was raping you and carried on, you must inform the police of his actions. Please do it!
(edited 8 years ago)
thats what u get for having sex before marriage
Original post by The two eds
What happenes after the BJ was bad but what led to the BJ was you playing along with him. There is no way he was holding your head forcing you while you sucked him off. You should of not done it to begin with, you should of walked away.

Umm...excuse me..NO! She wasn't "playing along", does it sound like she was playing along? she was scared! I'm sure it was obvious all over her face she didn't want to but he still carried on, actually I know for a fact he knew she didn't want to since he laughed, also remember he took her phone away, he was being controlling, she wasn't playing along, she was practically forced into it, I think anybody would do the same if they were scared of what he might do. Don't be an idiot, it isn't her fault at all. She did what I think anyone would have done in that position.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Umm...excuse me..NO! She wasn't "playing along", does it sound like she was playing along? she was scared! I'm sure it was obvious all over her face she didn't want to but he still carried on, actually I know for a fact he knew she didn't want to since he laughed, also remember he took her phone away, he was being controlling, she wasn't playing along, she was practically forced into it, I think anybody would do the same if they were scared of what he might do. Don't be an idiot, it isn't her fault at all. She did what I think anyone would have done in that position.

Oh don't worry I think he should be arrested for the incident that happened after no matter what. But it didn't look all too forced from what she said regarding the kissing and BJ. She hasn't done anything wrong or anything but up until that point I don't think it was rape, after that though he turned on her, and deserves everything he gets. If she had tried to walk away before the BJ and he held her firm and stopped her from going then Yep it is wrong, but it does not look like she intended to walk away anytime during the BJ. Still don't get me wrong, he should be arrested

Oh ****, sorry I misread it completely, I thought he pulled and laughed after the BJ my bad, **** yeh that is bad, sorry I need to wake up, I didn't read properly, he is a scumbag I agree.

Edit: I'll delete that post, sorry OP my bad
Oh ****, sorry I misread it completely, I thought he pulled and laughed after the BJ my bad, **** yeh that is bad, sorry I need to wake up, I didn't read properly, he is a scumbag I agree.

Edit: I'll delete that post, sorry OP my bad

Yep, he is disgusting.
Reply 51
I'm not sure why sexual assault victims come on TSR for advice. You know the number for the police , if you feel you were assaulted make a phone call. If you don't think you were assaulted or not bothered go on with your day.
Yep, he is disgusting.

Yeh I was thinking since he forced her down after the BJ as well I completely lost track of the events. There is no doubt she should call the police, let's just hope his mates or mate who witnessed and stop it don't decide to be all loyal and lie.
Yeh I was thinking since he forced her down after the BJ as well I completely lost track of the events. There is no doubt she should call the police, let's just hope his mates or mate who witnessed and stop it don't decide to be all loyal and lie.

Even if he had, and she said no after the BJ, it would still be rape if he carried on without her consent. If he does then he is just as disgusting. I really hope OP tells the police!
He has tried to rape you. Go to the police and get the bastard arrested. xx
Original post by Mancini
I'm not sure why sexual assault victims come on TSR for advice. You know the number for the police , if you feel you were assaulted make a phone call. If you don't think you were assaulted or not bothered go on with your day.

This is the only place I know whereby I can get quick advice anonymously...
That's so disgusting, he is so disgusting, I can't believe I just read that, how disgusting! It's not your fault, I can't believe he just laughed what an absolute idiot, yes you should tell the police.I'm so glad that you screamed and his friend heard, but what a disgusting horrible person.Also even though he was drunk, no good person would force themselves upon you, no matter how much alcohol they have in their system, he understood he was raping you and carried on, you must inform the police of his actions. Please do it!
Can I PM you?
Original post by Anonymous
Can I PM you?

Yes you absolutely can! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous
This is the only place I know whereby I can get quick advice anonymously...

Quick advice about what? How one should react and what one should do after potentially being raped?

Or do you come in here just to test the waters out to see if your version of the incident makes sense before contacting the police?

Whatever it is I'm not sure, it just seems to happen in here a lot and we have to read the same old responses.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mancini
Quick advice about what? How one should react and what one should do after potentially being raped?

Or do you come in here just to test the waters out to see if your version of the incident makes sense before contacting the police?

Whatever it is I'm not sure, it just seems to happen in here a lot and we have to read the same old responses.

You don't even know me so can you please stop with your nonsense? you may think I'm attention seeking but I came here for genuine responses so your rubbish isn't needed. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending