The Student Room Group

I'm so scared, I don't know what to do

I went to a party yesterday with a few of my friends and others including my ex boyfriend. We all drank and everything was going well. My ex and I were talking for a while and he suddenly asked me to come over to his house with his friends. I was at his house and throughout the time I was with him, I felt awkward and lonely because they were all drunk hence I started texting my friends in a groupchat.A few moments later he asked me to go upstairs with him because "the lads are too noisy" for me. I had weird and scary thoughts in my head but I convinced myself that I'm over thinking the situation and that he's harmless. He told me to pass him my phone because he wanted to "chat" with me so me being stupid I passed over my phone to him. He started talking about how he misses me etc. He asked me if I wanted to kiss him so I agreed since I was too nervous to say no. He grabbed me then he pulled me to his bed and I tried to escape from him; he began laughing and told me to stop making a fuss out of it because he's "just playing." He pulled out his penis and told me to play with it. I felt helpless so I agreed which led on to a bj... He asked me if I wanted to have sex and I replied with a simple no. He laughed again and pulled me by the arm back to his bed. I reached for my phone which was on his bed but I was unable to so he kicked it off his bed. He pulled my skirt down and underwear and held me down to his bed. I started screaming hoping his friends would hear and possibly help me out. His friend came upstairs and told him to stop forcing me then he let go of me. I was crying my eyes out because I felt disgusting and just embarrassed. I didn't tell my friends what happened or my family...He started apologising right after and he begged me to not tell anyone what happened.What shall I do?

Scroll to see replies

wow... why don't you tell you parents? That's nasty
Tell your parents or someone you trust. Even if you don't *do* anything about it, it helps to have support from those close to you.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
wow... why don't you tell you parents? That's nasty

if i tell my mum she will make me feel worse by telling me how stupid I am for going to his house in the first place... :frown::frown:
I went to a party yesterday with a few of my friends and others including my ex boyfriend. We all drank and everything was going well. My ex and I were talking for a while and he suddenly asked me to come over to his house with his friends. I was at his house and throughout the time I was with him, I felt awkward and lonely because they were all drunk hence I started texting my friends in a groupchat.A few moments later he asked me to go upstairs with him because "the lads are too noisy" for me. I had weird and scary thoughts in my head but I convinced myself that I'm over thinking the situation and that he's harmless. He told me to pass him my phone because he wanted to "chat" with me so me being stupid I passed over my phone to him. He started talking about how he misses me etc. He asked me if I wanted to kiss him so I agreed since I was too nervous to say no. He grabbed me then he pulled me to his bed and I tried to escape from him; he began laughing and told me to stop making a fuss out of it because he's "just playing." He pulled out his penis and told me to play with it. I felt helpless so I agreed which led on to a bj... He asked me if I wanted to have sex and I replied with a simple no. He laughed again and pulled me by the arm back to his bed. I reached for my phone which was on his bed but I was unable to so he kicked it off his bed. He pulled my skirt down and underwear and held me down to his bed. I started screaming hoping his friends would hear and possibly help me out. His friend came upstairs and told him to stop forcing me then he let go of me. I was crying my eyes out because I felt disgusting and just embarrassed. I didn't tell my friends what happened or my family...He started apologising right after and he begged me to not tell anyone what happened.What shall I do?

Why on earth didn't you slap him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even so, you went there with other people and presumably weren't to know he'd do something that nasty.
Yeah, that's attempted rape. You said no, and he carried on regardless. I suggest you inform the police - otherwise, he could do the same to any number of other girls. His friend might not be there the next time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or better yet, kick him in the balls?
Original post by Ed's Balls
Or better yet, kick him in the balls?

I'd probably rip them off with my bare hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't; I scratched him I think but he was holding me down really hard
Its NOT your fault. Never, ever blame yourself or justify his actions with mistakes you may feel you made.

I can't imagine how you feel, but I think you should tell someone, a friend at least to talk to about it. If you feel you can, talk to your mum, God knows how many girls he's done or will do the same to.

You do not deserve this.

I hope you're okay :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Call the police or break his balls. The guy is disgusting for what he tried to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hagrid'sCookie
Its NOT your fault. Never, ever blame yourself or justify his actions with mistakes you may feel you made.

I can't imagine how you feel, but I think you should tell someone, a friend at least to talk to about it. If you feel you can, talk to your mum, God knows how many girls he's done or will do the same to.

You do not deserve this.

I hope you're okay :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't trust my friends, I honestly don't know why. My family are a definite no because I can already imagine their response :frown:
Thank you x
I'd probably rip them off with my bare hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile

O_O < My exact reaction IRL...that's just... whoa, my good ser. :s-smilie:
if i tell my mum she will make me feel worse by telling me how stupid I am for going to his house in the first place... :frown::frown:

Like some others said, don't think this is your fault whatsoever, you going to his house wasn't the cause of him trying to rape you. Tell someone you trust - I'd suggest family, I'd even say call the police.
Just remember, you are not blamed for this.

It is not your fault
Just go to the police
Original post by maryamzahid
Call the police or break his balls. The guy is disgusting for what he tried to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd be terrified of getting on your bad side...
Original post by Imperion
O_O < My exact reaction IRL...that's just... whoa, my good ser. :s-smilie:

I'm a strong man. I would never hurt someone unless I had no other choice.
You'd be better off telling the police about this instead of your parents or friends.

Unless you've got friends who could kick the **** out of him, that is.
Report him to the police.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending