The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Radiography Students at Bangor University.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stephenrowland
Block C, appartment 4 i think! how about you?

I don't know which block, but im room 18. We have a Facebook group chat if you want to join. Just DM me how to find you. :-)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Hi guys, I'm starting radiography this Sept too at Wrexham! I live in the area (Chester) so if you need to know anything (best nights out) I can help :smile:
Wish I was staying in halls as well, sounds like your all going to have lots of fun! X
hey guys, starting radiography in September. Staying at Snowdon Hall in room 13
Radiography for me too this year, not in halls but commuting from Stoke on Trent 😁
I want to study radiography in 2016. Just out of interest how many days of the week are you in? As I am really worried abiut trying to fit work around to pay for my house
Original post by kedwards20
I want to study radiography in 2016. Just out of interest how many days of the week are you in? As I am really worried abiut trying to fit work around to pay for my house

Hey, we are currently in 5 days a week. Mon, Tues, Thurs we're in from around 9:00-10:00 to about 2:00-3:00. Wed and Fri we are in from around 10:00 to about 1:00. There are no set times as such and you would have to work around clinical placement too.
Hey! I'm thinking about doing Diag.Radiography in Bangor in a few years when I finish school :smile: I know you're only one semester into it but would you recommend it? Did any of you do work experience for radiography or what would you recommend to make sure it's what you want to do in uni? thanks! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest