The Student Room Group

Requirements at KU leuven, Belgium? Help!

Hey there,

I have been looking up some universities for my preferred bachelors in Business Administration and HUbrussels, KUleuven seems to fit the bill.

If there are any students who know about specific 'Grade requirements' in Alevels, do write here.
I'd like to know if this Uni is easy to get in? What's the bare minimum? As in BBC? CCC? ABB?

NOTE:

And any other universities that don't require straight A's. Please mention. Around europe. Like Germany? Austria? Finland?
Original post by usmankhann
Hey there,

I have been looking up some universities for my preferred bachelors in Business Administration and HUbrussels, KUleuven seems to fit the bill.

If there are any students who know about specific 'Grade requirements' in Alevels, do write here.
I'd like to know if this Uni is easy to get in? What's the bare minimum? As in BBC? CCC? ABB?

NOTE:

And any other universities that don't require straight A's. Please mention. Around europe. Like Germany? Austria? Finland?

This is a UK based site for UK university students, so there aren't going to be many, if any, who can answer your questions, which should really be asked of the universities themselves. I have moved your post to the International Study forum, where someone might possibly be able to help.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
This is a UK based site for UK university students, so there aren't going to be many, if any, who can answer your questions, which should really be asked of the universities themselves. I have moved your post to the International Study forum, where someone might possibly be able to help.

Oh thanks.

Quick Reply