The Student Room Group

A level predictions

Hi so basically I know I've screwed up my A2 English exam probably got a D/E. For my AS resit for English lit I feel went very well and I think I may have got a B . Is there any chance that if I get a D or an E at A2 and a B at AS that I can get at least a C overall

Thanks
Original post by T1997
Hi so basically I know I've screwed up my A2 English exam probably got a D/E. For my AS resit for English lit I feel went very well and I think I may have got a B . Is there any chance that if I get a D or an E at A2 and a B at AS that I can get at least a C overall

Thanks

Try fiddling round with UMS and what you think you may have got for each exam. 320 overall is usually an A, 280 a B, 240 a C and so on. For the record, I think my A2 English Language and Literature paper was awful! Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Elisha Rebekah
Try fiddling round with UMS and what you think you may have got for each exam. 320 overall is usually an A, 280 a B, 240 a C and so on. For the record, I think my A2 English Language and Literature paper was awful! Good luck :smile:

Thank you and good look to you too , English language was awful I know what you mean . Did you do wjec ?
Original post by T1997
Thank you and good look to you too , English language was awful I know what you mean . Did you do wjec ?

Thanks :smile: no, I did AQA English Language and Literature combined, but it was terrible! Try not to worry though- your coursework should make up a good proportion of the ums you need!
Reply 4
Original post by Elisha Rebekah
Thanks :smile: no, I did AQA English Language and Literature combined, but it was terrible! Try not to worry though- your coursework should make up a good proportion of the ums you need!

Oh okay . My coursework is always at C's . I'm more of an exam person . I feel like I've failed so badly 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending