The Student Room Group

What r your thoughts on cuddling???

What r your thoughts about cuddling do you like it, does cuddling calm you down? What does it do to you if anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i like cuddling everyone
My best friend K.C is the first to post.

And i do

Posted from TSR Mobile
So totally underrated if you ask me... :wink:
Reply 5
no thanks
Reply 6
Love cuddling, especially with that special person - all the troubles go away and it makes me feel safe, loved and wanted. Shame I haven't had a cuddle in months

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
What r your thoughts about cuddling do you like it, does cuddling calm you down? What does it do to you if anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on what kinda cuddling it is to be honest. If it's the cuddling between your most dear ones, it's an awesome feeling. But I don't particularly like it if someone cuddles me when I'm crying, upset or feeling sad even though it can soothe your sadness down. For me, if someone cuddles me when I cry, it makes me cry even more for some reason!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by morningstar49
It depends on what kinda cuddling it is to be honest. If it's the cuddling between your most dear ones, it's an awesome feeling. But I don't particularly like it if someone cuddles me when I'm crying, upset or feeling sad even it can soothe your sadness down. For me, if someone cuddles me when I cry, it makes me cry even more for some reason!

Any type

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cuddling calms me down and makes me feel secure. I don't like getting hugs from just anyone though, just those I am close to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends. I don't like hugging any and everybody. Just my loved ones.
I don't cuddle just anyone :colonhash:

and I hate the cuddles where they pat you on the back, they don't feel genuine at all!
I love cuddling oh my word, someone come here and let me cuddle them! Just the thought of cuddling makes me feel warm! :h:
Love a cuddle.
Love a cuddle people i love
Makes me feel good:u:
Good position to fall asleep in.
Reply 17
Moist
Original post by Dinaa
Moist

I'm not talking about sexual cuddling

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's great :u:

Quick Reply