The Student Room Group

SQA 4th of August Results Day - Thoughts

Hi everyone, I am making this thread to congratulate everyone who sat their SQA examinations this year. I hope everyone is happy with their results. Remember, even if you didn't get the results you anticipated your results shouldn't define you.

Please join in and fill in the blanks below on your thoughts of your results.

Did you meet your predictions?

Have you got the grades you needed for your next stage?

What will you be doing now that you have received your results?

If you are continuing to further education, which subjects will you be studying?

On a scale of 1 to 5, how nervous were you when opening your results? (1 being not at all, 5 being very nervous)

How did you find out your results? (e.g text? email? post?)

Was anyone with you when you opened your results?

How do you feel now that you have opened your results?

Any further comments?

Also, check out these other two forums;

SQA Results Days 2015 - Discussion
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3472165

SQA Exam 2015 - Chat
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3254545

I hope you all have a wonderful day regardless of your results :smile:
Reply 1

Did you meet your predictions? Yes, I excelled them.

Have you got the grades you needed for your next stage? Probably, change my course in college. I was considering doing a HNC instead now. I thought about clearing - too risky because i'm unsure what course.

What will you be doing now that you have received your results? Celebrating hopefully :woo:

If you are continuing to further education, which subjects will you be studying? N/A i've left school. But, i'm going to college

On a scale of 1 to 5, how nervous were you when opening your results? (1 being not at all, 5 being very nervous) 5!!!!

How did you find out your results? (e.g text? email? post?) I found out through email

Was anyone with you when you opened your results? No

How do you feel now that you have opened your results? OVER THE MOON

Any further comments?

I'M SO HAPPY :h:
Reply 2
Original post by rhiifuu

Have you got the grades you needed for your next stage? Probably, change my course in college. I was considering doing a HNC instead now. I thought about clearing - too risky because i'm unsure what course.

What will you be doing now that you have received your results? Celebrating hopefully :woo:

If you are continuing to further education, which subjects will you be studying? N/A i've left school. But, i'm going to college

On a scale of 1 to 5, how nervous were you when opening your results? (1 being not at all, 5 being very nervous) 5!!!!

How did you find out your results? (e.g text? email? post?) I found out through email

Any further comments?

Im so happy for you, Rhi! <3 :jumphug:

WELL DONE!!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow celebrating- you deserve it! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Anon_98
Im so happy for you, Rhi! <3 :jumphug:

WELL DONE!!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow celebrating- you deserve it! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you anon!!! :woo: <3

I wish you all the best for your results <3
Original post by rhiifuu

Any further comments?

congrats dude, well done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending