The Student Room Group

Track not updated - is the Uni considering me?

Hey guys. I did a level 3 extended diploma for creative media and got a conditional offer for Coventry uni. The grade needed was DMM but i managed to get a lower grade :frown: however i had to go to an interview and the guy told me i had the best content he'd seen that year (yay)

So i know unis can still consider you even if you dont get the grades - is this my case then? Someone else on my college course got their unconditional with another Uni not long ago, so i know the Uni have my results...
Original post by whitephoeniix
Hey guys. I did a level 3 extended diploma for creative media and got a conditional offer for Coventry uni. The grade needed was DMM but i managed to get a lower grade :frown: however i had to go to an interview and the guy told me i had the best content he'd seen that year (yay)

So i know unis can still consider you even if you dont get the grades - is this my case then? Someone else on my college course got their unconditional with another Uni not long ago, so i know the Uni have my results...

Of course they can still accept you with lower grades, especially if your Track hasn't updated either way. If you have your results, give them a call and ask what the problem is, it may just be that they would like to talk to you.
Good Luck! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest