The Student Room Group

Which subject did you dislike the most at school?

I didn't enjoy Art. :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Hated dance, because it was boring and the teacher's idea of dance was street fighting.

I also hated drama, because I can. :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hated PE, History, IT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PE and ICT.Also hated physics and chemistry because of the teacher I had.I guess in that case Ill add history.
Reply 4
Biology. Just wasn't for me.
Reply 5
All the sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Textiles. Then geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Art, Dance and Biology were ****e, Art was the only subject I got reported in for low effort homework when it was just **** because I was **** at art :erm:
PE, art, drama and English.

Picking one is so hard!
All of them. School was rubbish.
Chemistry. Seriously boring, and the teacher seemed just as uninterested as the class.
Maths and PE since I was useless at both of them and also generally hated them :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
History, i felt like the lessons were boring and the info was to much to comprehend.
Reply 14
Art. When it got to A levels it was Chemistry and Maths
Theology and Philosophy *shudder*
I hated ICT
PE and German. PE for obvious reasons, (cold, tiring, not being picked, having to play dumb sports without anyone ever explaining the rules to me) German because the teacher arbitrarily decided that she wasn't going to teach the boys, because 2 boys in the class didn't put in the effort a one lesson. From that lesson onwards she didn't interact with the boys at all. Frankly I was lucky to get a D. The only GCSE I got that was beneath a C was German.
P.E. I would have accidentally hurt myself somehow every week throughout year 11
PE, I wasn't the best at it and people in my class thought they were in the Olympics -___- oh and maths ew

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest