The Student Room Group

Gwen Stefani is stunning

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proudhipster
Pretty hard to tell if she's wearing makeup in the first pic TBH, the size is tiny.

Sure you're not :rofl:

I have seen those pictures before *in a bigger size*, it isn't hard to find them on the Internet, you know...

It's usually those 'rolling on the floor laughing' that are mad, so....calm down.

looks fine to me :rofl:

She's wearing make-up in every one of those photographs.
Gwen Stefani has been hot since day :fan::coma:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I guess that puts her back on the market. Form a queue, gents, you're all definitely in the running.

Gwen is alright. Kinda looks like The Bride in Black (Parker Crane) in Incidious 2 at times.
Original post by driftawaay
I have seen those pictures before *in a bigger size*, it isn't hard to find them on the Internet, you know...

It's usually those 'rolling on the floor laughing' that are mad, so....calm down.

Do you want a gold star for having seen those pics before or something? Its just a thread about a celebrity's appearance. Lol.

:rofl: What a weak comeback lmao. I'm sure throwing out random insults didn't make you seem mad at all.

Stay pressed.
Original post by TheGuyReturns

If she has a thing for the same 4 or 5 gifs over and over again then you're right up in front.
Original post by Some Bad Karma
Gwen is alright. Kinda looks like The Bride in Black (Parker Crane) in Incidious 2 at times.

Never watched that but googled it.

Yeah she has strong features and sometimes wears too much strong makeup IMO, like the other girl I posted
Never watched that but googled it.

Yeah she has strong features and sometimes wears too much strong makeup IMO, like the other girl I posted

Yeah, definitely agree.
Wow, she's really hot :love:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
If she has a thing for the same 4 or 5 gifs over and over again then you're right up in front.

I've always found her really pretty... such a good body too. :love:
Reply 32
I know its a strange bump but that the hell happened to her face? Just saw her on The Voice USA...and she is unrecognisable!
Why do these celebs mess with their faces? Can't they age naturally?

Quick Reply

Latest