The Student Room Group

when did you lose your virginity? And was it too early?

I've recently been thinking about the time I lost my virginity, and how I felt like the bees knees at the time but the more I think about it the more I start to regret it. I was 14 when it happened and I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way about losing it, and later regretting it? (I'm male by the way)

Scroll to see replies

I was 21 (male). Definitely not too early.
Reply 2
I was 15 but I don't really regret it. I was with the guy for two years after so it would have happened with him at some point anyway.
13 with my hand. Do i regret it? No we have been sexually active together for almost 3 years straight. Great relationship as my hand is always there for me.
15, to a stranger in the park. No regrets :biggrin:
15. No regrets but probably wasn't the best idea.
16. I do regret it, but I'm no longer bothered by it
17 and don't regret it, it felt right at the time
I was fourteen; I regret it, but there's not a lot can be done to change it. :dontknow:
Reply 9
I lost it when I was 17 and he was 18. It was the first time for both of us. I don't regret it. It wasn't an amazing experience and there were a few muck ups but it still felt right and the right time. Still with the guy I lost my viriginity to six years on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
24 and still not lost it :frown: but i'm slowly coming around to accepting my life status as waste of oxygen
Original post by Anonymous
24 and still not lost it :frown: but i'm slowly coming around to accepting my life status as waste of oxygen

Because you havent lost your virginity? You may be excelling in another aspect, that someone else wishes they could be excelling in 😊
Wow it's shocking at what age people have sex. 14? 15? And people flaunting their ages as if it's their badge of honour or something. It's none of my business what people do behind closed door, and frankly I don't won't to know, but are kids really that desperate to have sex. And have some dignity, think about your sexual experiences to yourselves.
I was 17 and it was the right time for me. Have since split up with the guy I was with (I'm 20 now) but I don't regret it at all and I'm glad he was the one I lost it too :h:
16, don't regret it. I wouldn't go as far to call it a "good experience" though, it was awkward and messy for all involved. Neither of us really knew what we were doing.
Wow it's shocking at what age people have sex. 14? 15? And people flaunting their ages as if it's their badge of honour or something. It's none of my business what people do behind closed door, and frankly I don't won't to know, but are kids really that desperate to have sex. And have some dignity, think about your sexual experiences to yourselves.

Uh-oh, prude alert.

"Flaunting their ages"? They're answering the question :lol:
How does one do that without mentioning their age?

Have some dignity? We're on a thread specifically asking about when people lost their virginity.. If you have a problem reading that some people lost their virginity at a young age, as to be expected (or lost it out of wedlock, or not to an actual partner, God forbid) then I think you're on the wrong thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answering the question was the entire purpose of this thread... why on earth are you here if not to satisfy your own curiosity? :lolwut:
I was 16 - I regretted it to the extent that I went from an innocent virgin to eligible slut in 4 months
17 and I was a natural at it

Quick Reply

Latest