The Student Room Group

School Shoes :\

My school is getting a new Head teacher and he is banning trainers and all shoes have to be black and leather. But I need some help on finding some that don't look too weird, pointy or chunky and I'm a Male and I am shoe size 8 if that helps. This is the rules it says on the website :

Shoes:• School shoes and laces must be black- discreet buckles or fastening on school shoes will beaccepted.• Boots may only be worn for safety reasons when there is extreme weather and only whenparents have been notified in writing/email/text message by the school.Not AcceptableCanvas shoes; trainers; or any shoes with coloured logos, edging, or different coloured soles;sandals; boots (please see above), or open-toed shoes. Any shoes worn with logos will be‘blacked-out’.
Brogues are usually a good way to go because they last for a long time. It really depends on how active you are; I know my brother would murder a nice pair of shoes.
I would definitely opt for something with a thicker sole. Places like Clarks are good for school shoes, but if you wanted to go for a more stylish option, places like TK Maxx often do good shoes for an affordable price.
Reply 2
Look in Deichmann.
I got some black slip on shoes for work from there.
Reply 3
Okay thank you I will have a look at them and see if any are okay for me
brogues, I wear them to work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending