The Student Room Group

LDR - Nervous about disappointing gf - first time meeting?

So me and this girl have been talking for 7 years but she lives in Scotland and I live in England. We've only just been discussing meeting, however, were as sexually active as we can be online but I'm nervous that when we meet as I've been wanting this for 7 years I'm going to be too excited and not last long. She's jokingly said "you can only last once?" But I'm a big paranoid/over thinker and may even kill the mood.

I've had sex with other people before and the first time has always been terrible because the excitement gets to me so I really don't want to disappoint her expectations of our sex life, help!
I have tried to post messages on here explicitly describing a good course of action for an enjoyable sexual experience with women, but they get deleted by the silly mods.
A tactical ****, providing you'll be able to get it up again for the main event...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrAnonymous123
So me and this girl have been talking for 7 years but she lives in Scotland and I live in England. We've only just been discussing meeting, however, were as sexually active as we can be online but I'm nervous that when we meet as I've been wanting this for 7 years I'm going to be too excited and not last long. She's jokingly said "you can only last once?" But I'm a big paranoid/over thinker and may even kill the mood.

I've had sex with other people before and the first time has always been terrible because the excitement gets to me
so I really don't want to disappoint her expectations of our sex life, help!

Do you not think that might cut both ways? :wink:

The girl I lost my virginity to was so excited that I blinked and missed it. Literally - her hair fell over her face at the critical moment. This was only about ten minutes in...
Original post by MrAnonymous123

I've had sex with other people before and the first time has always been terrible because the excitement gets to me so I really don't want to disappoint her expectations of our sex life, help!

She lives in Scotland and you live in England and you've never met for 7 years? Dude what the hell???!

Anyway aside from that it's gonna be aight....make her lust for you....make her crumble....connect with her emotionally while you lay the pipeeee it will be HOT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending