The Student Room Group

Premier League season predictions 15/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aky786UK
Top scorer: Rooney (thinking of slight concerns of Aguero/Costa's potential injuries/niggles and don't think Kane will hit the same heights as last year)

Good logic but Liverpool just signed some player with a conker shaped head, heard he's pretty good.
Reply 21
Im rather amused by the fact that everyone is saying Stoke or Palace to be the surprise package without it,seems, any irony at all.

The world and it's dog is expecting Palace and Stoke to do well,especially Palace.

So I'm going to stick my neck out and nominate a team that something like 19 out of the 20 pundits I've seen have tipped for relegation.

Leicester

Yep Claudio bleedin Ranieri et al

Otherwise Watford.

Mind you,if Sunderland stay up I'd say they were a surprise.

As for who is going to win the Prem virtually no serious pundit ( apart from Mark Langdon) is tipping City.

So on the basis that most pundits are useless,City.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by moggis
I
Mind you,if Sunderland stay up I'd say they were a surprise.

It would be a surprise, but there's probably half a dozen teams bad enough to go down to the second tier without anybody batting an eyelid to be honest.

It could be any three of the three promoted clubs (though I think Norwich will be better than the bottom five), Leicester, Sunderland, Aston Villa.

Quick Reply

Latest