The Student Room Group

what strange thongs do you do in the bathroom

sometimes i dont wash my hands after pissing

whenever there is **** on the bowl i always piss on it to try and blast it away and everytime i do this i have a habit of saying "who says i dont help around the house?"

every time i take a **** i always inspect the bowl and lift the lid just to make sure theres no spiders lurking beneath my butt ready to crawl into there

whenever i take a piss in the upstairs toilet i always look in the mirror and stare
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

pbZMv52WCPY
Ever done a joint poo with a friend?
What the **** OP?

Spoiler

Reply 4
I once found a strange thong in my bathroom.
Original post by DontWantBeOld

whenever there is **** in the bowl i always piss on it to try and blast it away and everytime i do this i have a habit of saying "who says i dont help around the house?"

That's enough TSR for me this week.
Original post by Quantex
That's enough TSR for me this week.

Naww it's only Tuesday..
Original post by JindleBrey
Ever done a joint poo with a friend?

Yup, a good ol' boarding school crap-chat. Lovely.
Whenever it's a number 2:

1. Put bluetooth speaker into sink basin and turn it on, it links to the iPad and amplifies the music.

2. Play playlist 't' (t for toilet) which mainly consists of EDM, Mika and Taylor Swift

3. Release any urine available

4. Go on iPad and read interesting news articles, get up to date with current affairs, organise my calendar, post on TSR about my bathroom habits etc. This usually lasts about 30 mins.

5. Do the poo

6. After a number 2, I always like to wash my hands then wash my hair in the sink, so I put a towel around my shoulders, dunk my head into warm water (not the water used to wash my hands), then put on the shampoo, rinse, bring the towel up to dry my hair without getting any water on me below the head, then gel my hair.
twerk in front of the mirror for half an hour
Original post by thecatwithnohat
twerk in front of the mirror for half an hour

I think the majority of people do this so it's not considered strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
I think the majority of people do this so it's not considered strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
majority of the hood
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
What the **** OP?

Spoiler

Ugh, I always do that too. Ever since I sat down once on the seat and nearly touched one of the ****ers hidden underneath it... Oh, my, ****ing, God. It has made me so paranoid ever since.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Ugh, I always do that too. Ever since I sat down once on the seat and nearly touched one of the ****ers hidden underneath it... Oh, my, ****ing, God. It has made me so paranoid ever since.

Oh no! I haven't experienced that yet. Spiders as so ew in general.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Oh no! I haven't experienced that yet. Spiders as so ew in general.

Recalling that experience makes me shiver and my forehead severely crease. Not nice.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Recalling that experience makes me shiver and my forehead severely crease. Not nice.

go away
Coke.
I talk to myself in the bathroom :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by DontWantBeOld
go away

Can I not vent my dislike for spiders? :ashamed2:

Quick Reply

Latest