The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Room in house share available

I have a ground floor double room available in a house share with 4 other students off Smithdown Road, about 5 minutes bus ride South of the city centre, in the student area of Liverpool. The other bedrooms are upstairs so you would have the ground floor to yourself, with the communal living/kitchen area down the hall.

It would be my tenancy you are taking over, as I am moving home to be with family in Ireland. The guys are all students (mix of 2nd yr and 3rd yr), really laid back but tidy (I have lived with them before). They're looking for someone down to earth and they'd be glad to show you around town. It's a good mix so whatever you're into, gigs, football, gaming (even the gym), you'll have flatmates who share interests.

The house is fully furnished with SkyTV/heating/utensils all included, with rent at £90pw. The letting agent is Luxury Student Homes so the property is fully modernised and very comfortable, a class above the majority of student lettings. The house is a 1 minute walk away from a bus stop on Smithdown Road heading directly into the city, very convenient. You would be free to move in anytime in August.

Feel free to contact me for further details.
Hi, I'm going to be starting my first year as a student at John Moores in September but I'm moving up with my boyfriend who is not going to be studying. We're looking to find a student room we can split the costs with. Would this be an option with this room? Any help/details would be hugely appreciated!
Many thanks
Katie
Liverpool
Original post by Sininen742
Hi, I'm going to be starting my first year as a student at John Moores in September but I'm moving up with my boyfriend who is not going to be studying. We're looking to find a student room we can split the costs with. Would this be an option with this room? Any help/details would be hugely appreciated!
Many thanks
Katie

Hi, are you still interested in the room?

Quick Reply

Latest