Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Ask a Brunel graduate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brunel University London
Hi there,

Not to worry - a passport is not the only form of ID that our admissions team accept. You can also use a Driving License, birth certificate or a couple of other different forms. When you go to register online there is a list of the other suitable alternatives.

Congratulations on your place, I'm sure you'll have a great time at Brunel :smile: Don't forget to keep up with Fresher's week events on our Union website www.brunelstudents.com!

- Gemma

Thanks for your reply :smile:

I did phone the admissions team today, and they said pretty much what you did! It's just on the website it kept saying you must have a passport and I got scared lol.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by suarti10
When can I register online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

You will receive an email with instructions on how to do this. It will be through your Evision portal :smile:

- Gemma
Reply 22
Hi just after some advice on freshers week, Do you know what events are the best? Because I'm being bombarded with them on Facebook and obviously can't go to all of them and I don't want to wast money buying tickets for rubbish events.
Thanks
Original post by AGB
Hi just after some advice on freshers week, Do you know what events are the best? Because I'm being bombarded with them on Facebook and obviously can't go to all of them and I don't want to wast money buying tickets for rubbish events.
Thanks

Hi there,

I think that all the events are good, but sometimes its good to chill out with your flatmates on the evening and get to know each other too. Personally I think Freshbook is a great one (Monday night) and you can't miss a Mega Global (Friday night) so maybe stick to buying a few tickets for events and then go with the flow for the rest of the time. There is always stuff to do in the evening so if you don't go to Academy there's plenty of opportunities to meet people and have a drink/have fun :smile: There will also be loads of things happening during the day all around campus so make sure to take full advantage of those and do as much as you can (brunelstudents.com) :smile:

Enjoy!

- Gemma
Hey, I'm starting psychology at Brunel this year. What advice would you give for lectures etc?

Thank you :smile:
I'm doing Motorsport Engineering at Brunel next year. What would be your opinion on the best accommodation for me regardless of prices?
Reply 26
Hi to all,
I have been offered a place in a postgraduate program. Since I am an international student so I want to inquire about:

1) private one room accommodation cost near the university?
2) Any part time job opportunities within SEO, digital and social marketing segments in the region?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Usman
Reply 27
Is there any Brunel uni student who is studying MSc Business Intelligence and Social Media program? I just need to know how effective they have found the curriculum and is the course more theoretical or some practical tools are also practiced to have a hands-on experience?

I appreciate your attention in advance.

Usman
Hi guys,

I recently graduated from Brunel University with a degree in Psychology with Professional Development. I know this is both a scary and exciting time for everyone, whether you've received your exam results or you're still waiting, so if you have any questions about Brunel or student life in general, don't hesitate to post your questions and I can answer as best I can :smile:

Some of the things I can advise you on are:

- Living on campus (I spent two years living in two different halls)
- Living off campus (my other two years were in a student house near campus)
- Clubs and societies (I was a member of a variety of different activities in my time)
- Part time work
- Department of Life Sciences/Psychology

Feel free to ask away about the above or anything else I have missed :smile:

- Gemma

Hi I am going to enter brunel university for automotive engineering. By any chance do you know if that it is good and what about the location of the university?
Hi guys,

I recently graduated from Brunel University with a degree in Psychology with Professional Development. I know this is both a scary and exciting time for everyone, whether you've received your exam results or you're still waiting, so if you have any questions about Brunel or student life in general, don't hesitate to post your questions and I can answer as best I can :smile:

Some of the things I can advise you on are:

- Living on campus (I spent two years living in two different halls)
- Living off campus (my other two years were in a student house near campus)
- Clubs and societies (I was a member of a variety of different activities in my time)
- Part time work
- Department of Life Sciences/Psychology

Feel free to ask away about the above or anything else I have missed :smile:

- Gemma

Hello, I have been offered a place to start bsc Business Management from oct. But I have a question. Are there many part time jobs and internships available close to the uni? Due to the nature of the course, I will need as much work experience as possible but i don't want to travel far to do them. Are there enough work opportunities?
Is there a reading week for psychology students? If so, what date would it be this year?
Original post by suwakeesh
Hi I am going to enter brunel university for automotive engineering. By any chance do you know if that it is good and what about the location of the university?

Hi, I have offered an MSc. Advance manufacturing systems at Brunel. I would like to know your review and nearby area for accommodation (off campus) and which type of part-time jobs are available. Moreover after course job opportunity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending