The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azhar Rana
Islamabad is an exception but I meant the rest of Pakistan does not even have stable supply of electricity.

Ah yeah, that's really sad. :frown: I will be staying in Islamabad if I go Pakistan, possibly a few days in Karachi. I'm so scared of Pakistan tbh so many things happening openly. :frown:

Original post by MathQ123
Oh alright. I haven't watched the latest episode but it was the elimination task right?

You're welcome :hugs: Sunday at 6pm so it should be online at around 3ish.

I know :lol: Yeah they did but Asha and Rithvik won :yeah: (you don't hate Ashvik, do you?)

Yeah it was one of the tasks towards elimination I think. I don't even know what's going on properly, I don't watch it so often. :frown:

Ahh okay. I look forward to watching it. :excited: I wish I had Star Plus during this time of the year they got much better dramas etc, my mum watches such rubbish dramas I cri evrytiem. :cry2:

I just had to Google who those people are, now I recognise them. Omg Rithvik annoys me a lot from the way he speaks, is it just me? :erm: When he doesn't speak I'm fine. :u: I remember he was the host of some show and I couldn't stand him. I can't remember Asha properly.

Original post by stochasticking
My dad and uncles' are all watching it. They even have their own whatsapp' group for the cricket bants, lol. When I get the chance, I'm going to try and follow it. Which team are you supporting?

LOL aw how cute! I wish my friends watched it, we could have a separate whatsapp group for it. :daydreaming: Too bad they're not interested. :rofl: Supporting Islamabad, if not Karachi and if not either of them Quetta. :yes: How about you?
Original post by undercxver

LOL aw how cute! I wish my friends watched it, we could have a separate whatsapp group for it. :daydreaming: Too bad they're not interested. :rofl: Supporting Islamabad, if not Karachi and if not either of them Quetta. :yes: How about you?

Maybe you should take the lead and make one :P
I'm supporting Lahore :tongue: - Islambad are struggling right now against Peshawar :P
Original post by Paktriot
2 months. :frown: But I'm going to visit this week.

6 months. I was planning on going again this summer for a shadi but I think it's been moved to December.
:h:!سلام دوستو
Original post by redleader1
Pakistans Champions league :biggrin:

X

Supporting Karachi :smile:
Original post by stochasticking
Maybe you should take the lead and make one :P
I'm supporting Lahore :tongue: - Islambad are struggling right now against Peshawar :P

My dad was telling me how ARY are supporting Karachi and Geo are supporting Lahore. I don't know how true the Geo bit is though. :ninja:

You mean Quetta right? :tongue: Quetta has a really good team.

Original post by Student403

:five: ish LOL

Are Pakistani? :zomg:
My dad was telling me how ARY are supporting Karachi and Geo are supporting Lahore. I don't know how true the Geo bit is though. :ninja:

You mean Quetta right? :tongue: Quetta has a really good team.

:five: ish LOL

Are Pakistani? :zomg:

Partly :smile: Haha
Partly :smile: Haha

Mostly Spoderman. I know, I know. :teehee:
Mostly Spoderman. I know, I know. :teehee:

Actually half my family is from India too :3
Actually half my family is from India too :3

:zomg: Me too! :five:
:zomg: Me too! :five:

:awesome: :five:
Ah yeah, that's really sad. :frown: I will be staying in Islamabad if I go Pakistan, possibly a few days in Karachi. I'm so scared of Pakistan tbh so many things happening openly. :frown:

Yeah it was one of the tasks towards elimination I think. I don't even know what's going on properly, I don't watch it so often. :frown:

Ahh okay. I look forward to watching it. :excited: I wish I had Star Plus during this time of the year they got much better dramas etc, my mum watches such rubbish dramas I cri evrytiem. :cry2:

I just had to Google who those people are, now I recognise them. Omg Rithvik annoys me a lot from the way he speaks, is it just me? :erm: When he doesn't speak I'm fine. :u: I remember he was the host of some show and I couldn't stand him. I can't remember Asha properly.

Ah don't worry, Pakistan is pretty safe :wink:

I only watched the first two episodes properly.

Me too! :biggrin: I just watch everything online whenever I can or just read the written update. What dramas does your mum watch? Are they all the ones on Colors?

It's just you lol, they are so cute together and their love story is so romantic :love: How about Mohit and Sanaya, do you know who they are?
(edited 8 years ago)
Ah don't worry, Pakistan is pretty safe :wink:

I've had bad experiences there (10 years ago LOL). I hope it is better now. I heard Karachi is much better now! :yes:

Supporting Quetta :smile:. Karachi played really well today but peshawar zalmi have monsterous batsmen :tongue:.
I've had bad experiences there (10 years ago LOL). I hope it is better now. I heard Karachi is much better now! :yes:

Yes, hopefully :smile:
Supporting Quetta :smile:. Karachi played really well today but peshawar zalmi have monsterous batsmen :tongue:.

Ahh nice! I need to start watching the games now and leave Cricinfo live commentary

What bad experiences did you have?

Lahore is bae! Islamabad is much classier tbh but as they say Lahore Lahore ay!:tongue:

Will be going Pakistan this summer. I'm not sure if I'll survive in that heat :frown: But can't wait to visit Lahoreee!!:bhangra:
Ahh nice! I need to start watching the games now and leave Cricinfo live commentary

Haha, I guess you are more of a football fan :biggrin:
Haha, I guess you are more of a football fan :biggrin:

Nah I don't even watch football!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending