The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Internet
I watched GoT when my mum was across on the other bed. That was quite...suspensful!

Some chick flicks are kinda good tbh.. Some are...meh

Depends on what's it about. Most of them are cliche. Nerd in high school, get's a makeover and everyone is all over her (She's All That). I still watch them anyway tbh. :P

GoT in front of parents...are you trying to commit suicide or something? Asian Parents make watching sex scenes awkward.
Oh I forgot to say hey to you, especially after tagging me in! :smile:

:colonhash:

Lol jk
Hey hows it going? :tongue:
Lucky? And lol I've never seeen this many! Im a northerner! Much better than Morrisons. Gonna need it if I wanna get back to "normal" levels of weight!!!

Fair enough! There's two out of 10 here which are halal. 10 minute drive as well. Not bad!!

Lucky that you have a job and get paid haha
Lol there are everywhere in London i swear
Cool wish you luck on the weight loss
Cool
I dont taste a difference between the halal ones and the non halal ones
Meat is meat :lol:
Close by as well :smile:

Original post by NaTaLiiA513
I usually watch movies at 1am. It's so peaceful and parents aren't there so I don't have to worry about changing the channels when an unexpected sex scene pops up.

So you go for the chick flicks, huh? There a bollywood version of John Tucker Must Die (Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl).

Omg same
My parents still expect me to look away when it gets to a passionate kiss/sex scene haha

Yeah anything really just not horror
Ohh i may watch it
It will be my first bollywood movie i watch :biggrin:
My OP was better :smug:
Lol but then again that is about wealth again cos the people who can tan, are those who can afford to go on holidays, so that skin colour is deemed to be attractive for ..reasons

Ahhh fair nuffs. My mum is lighter than me too, but I spent more time in t'sun!

So it's a win-win situation. :colone:

My mum spends more time in the sun than me. lol. I always wonder how people manage to stay light under all that sun in Pakistan. Probably genetic.

Original post by Princess31
Oohhh i see :biggrin:
Lol Asim Jofa clothes are so :love:
My mum and aunts got some recently :love: i dont get to share tho cos my mum and aunts are petite :colonhash:

Me neither. My mum is 2 sizes bigger than me. :P

I'm not into designer that much so it doesn't bother me if I can't have it.
Kutta :colonhash:

No probs! :lovehug:

Thqnk u too :mmm:

What is that? :tongue:

I just ate gol guppay :ahee:
Enjoy!!!

Is that the new collection????????? :love:

I'll have to check the name again lol
Original post by Zamestaneh
My OP was better :smug:

Oi :rolleyes: i didnt start writing mine 2 hours before :tongue:
Original post by interact
I'll have to check the name again lol

Loool pls do :lol:
So it's a win-win situation. :colone:

My mum spends more time in the sun than me. lol. I always wonder how people manage to stay light under all that sun in Pakistan. Probably genetic.

Me neither. My mum is 2 sizes bigger than me. :P

I'm not into designer that much so it doesn't bother me if I can't have it.

Hahah mines one size smaller :colonhash:
We've always shared clothes but she lost weight :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Omg same
My parents still expect me to look away when it gets to a passionate kiss/sex scene haha

Yeah anything really just not horror
Ohh i may watch it
It will be my first bollywood movie i watch :biggrin:

It's come to a point where I have this habit, when watching films alone, to look away or skip past the part even without my parents there.

I hate horror too. The films have a stupid concept half of the time but it's still scary because of all the music in the background and cheap jumpscares.

Watch it with subtitles. :P I still do because some of the words I don't understand.
I should be studying :K:
Depends on what's it about. Most of them are cliche. Nerd in high school, get's a makeover and everyone is all over her (She's All That). I still watch them anyway tbh. :P

GoT in front of parents...are you trying to commit suicide or something? Asian Parents make watching sex scenes awkward.

That's true perhaps. Also the same with teen movies, like American pie. I swear they only do so well cos...boobs

And yah that's the typical one. For both guys and girls... Date movie tho!

[video="youtube;23QoNhfK_qg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23QoNhfK_qg[/video]

^ Dat booty tho! :tongue: (Of the guy :tongue: - not srs)

And loool, I thought I'll be able to skip it or quickly move tabs to something else!

:colonhash:Lol jkHey hows it going? :tongue:
Good, good! Gonna go find me dat subway!! Revise and shiz for...exams..wooh but hey more exams passed = more money so...
Lucky that you have a job and get paid hahaLol there are everywhere in London i swearCool wish you luck on the weight lossCoolI dont taste a difference between the halal ones and the non halal onesMeat is meat :lol:Close by as well :smile:Omg sameMy parents still expect me to look away when it gets to a passionate kiss/sex scene hahaYeah anything really just not horrorOhh i may watch itIt will be my first bollywood movie i watch :biggrin:

Ahhh but it's IT. IT is that kinda industry where you just..walk in to a job after graduating (seriously. I'm still shocked at how easily I got this) Wow that sounds arrogant...

Thanks! And yeah same. They all taste the same!
So it's a win-win situation. :colone:My mum spends more time in the sun than me. lol. I always wonder how people manage to stay light under all that sun in Pakistan. Probably genetic.Me neither. My mum is 2 sizes bigger than me. :PI'm not into designer that much so it doesn't bother me if I can't have it.

Lool atm I guess yah! And Kashmiris are generally lighter than most other Pakistanis any way! Sam with the designer stuff. I have tbf got these which are designer:

http://www.johnlewis.com/ted-baker-guri-7-oxford-leather-brogues/p311137

Only cos I liked them more than the others, adn they feel like they're good quality. Other designer thing I wear is....watch, but even then it's more "Oooh solar panels.. Oooh let's spend silly money" and now... probs gonna get a damn good bed,providing that I'm still employed afte rthis month!!
Loool too much stuff to quote :tongue:
But i have an exam on Tuesday lol :redface:
It's come to a point where I have this habit, when watching films alone, to look away or skip past the part even without my parents there.

I hate horror too. The films have a stupid concept half of the time but it's still scary because of all the music in the background and cheap jumpscares.

Watch it with subtitles. :P I still do because some of the words I don't understand.

Oh ok
I tend to skip as well if it is proper intense
Like they are not just quickly skipping to the next morning

Yep ecactly haha
Horror is only great when you are having a sleepover

Ok cool will have to find somewhere to watch it first :smile:

bin roye :smile:
Havent tried them:colondollar:

Okay i'll let you off... For now :colonhash:

:lol: sorry.. ill show u when i make it tho :ahee:
Is it like sainsburys cake from the shelf or like from the bakery? Cos sainsburys cake is nice :tongue: mini pavlovas :love:

Please do! :ahee:
From the shelf, its so dry and urgh :frown: there's this cake place called "cakebox" so good man :coma:

Original post by cupcakes87

cake lover- :tongue:

:hugs: for all :love:

Cupcake! :ahee: :hugs:

Original post by Enoxial
That moment when you see the usernames and say, 'I would've never guessed this user is a Pakistani' :lol:

Certain people thought I was a girl as well as not Pakistani at one point.... :colonhash:

I should be studying :K:

Back to studying you go, shoo :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by interact
bin roye :smile:

Nobidy will take me to see it :colonhash:

1hour* :innocent:
Original post by cake_lover
Okay i'll let you off... For now :colonhash:

Please do! :ahee:
From the shelf, its so dry and urgh :frown: there's this cake place called "cakebox" so good man :coma:

Cupcake! :ahee: :hugs:

Certain people thought I was a girl as well as not Pakistani at one point.... :colonhash:

Back to studying you go, shoo :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shall! :biggrin:
Awwww :console:
We have a place here, called Eats :love: its like :coma:

And im going dont slap me :colonhash:
Original post by Zamestaneh
1hour* :innocent:

:rofl:
Whatever. Admittedly it was better :ninja:

:lol:
I'm so late :redface: