The Student Room Group

Art project (concealed) photo help?

tumblr_msfcbxAPfT1qa578so7_1280.jpgHi! So I am starting a new art project titled 'concealed' but needed some help photo wise. I want to recreate the image of 'peeling back the skin' (as shown by the artists work above) but don't know how I could create this in photo form. I have tried using liquid latex but is both painful and rips easily. I need something that is easy to work with as it needs to applied to a model. Any help would amazing! Thank you :smile:
Original post by amybonnie98
tumblr_msfcbxAPfT1qa578so7_1280.jpgHi! So I am starting a new art project titled 'concealed' but needed some help photo wise. I want to recreate the image of 'peeling back the skin' (as shown by the artists work above) but don't know how I could create this in photo form. I have tried using liquid latex but is both painful and rips easily. I need something that is easy to work with as it needs to applied to a model. Any help would amazing! Thank you :smile:

They do this kind of make up for different halloween costumer. youtube has a bunch of vidoes for halloween make up that may give you what you need,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending