The Student Room Group

"make up" or "no make up" or "make up that looks like no make up" ?

let's discuss it here...

Scroll to see replies

I get more attention when I have make up that looks like no make up during the day i.e. foundation, concealer & mascara.
Make up that looks like none, natural looking but covers flaws and subtly improves the eye area.
minimal Make up

Spoiler

Reply 4
Whatever makes you feel more comfortable rather than what others approve of.
Reply 5
The sluttier you look, the better. Boys crave heavy black eyeshadow, and lipstick that defines your wrinkles around your mouth. It looks hot.
Reply 6
Makeup that looks like no makeup ... Because the rest is past my ability 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I rarely wear makeup because I'm lazy and feel more comfortable without it :h: Though I think that wearing small amounts of makeup to accentuate your features looks nice.
All 3 are good. I like wearing a fair bit of makeup for certain occasions, subtle makeup other times and no makeup when I cba or I'm just at home etc. (So most of the time.) Nothing wrong with any of them IMO, though I'd feel sorry for anyone who felt completely dependant on makeup and couldn't go out without it.
I'd opt for no makeup, although a bit of touch up is fine.
Whatever the person wearing wants to wear on their face, their face so it's their rules.
I don't think that in my case there is a point in 'natural make up' as I'm quite content with my natural face so I don't feel the need to have a no make up make up look I'd rather just don't wear make up at all.
It's not much of a difference when I do wear make up as I only use brownish colours and black on my eyes and I don't like strong lip colours as they would look too scandalous on me(at least it's what my mom persuaded me to think). I don't use any face stuff, it feels disgusting. So when I wear make up it's only my eyes that change lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No makeup. I hate it.
as long as you feel beautiful and comfortable. i personally prefer makeup, makes me feel less like a zombie with eyebags darker than kanye west.
The ironic thing is that no one understands the amount of makeup you need to achieve the natural, non make-up look! :giggle:
Original post by ChristineKPS
as long as you feel beautiful and comfortable. i personally prefer makeup, makes me feel less like a zombie with eyebags darker than kanye west.

woah.. :vroam:
For me it's the Benefit Big Easy BB cream, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe, Collection Colour Lash in Brown and Natural Collection lipgloss in Clear. Possibly a light blusher.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The ironic thing is that no one understands the amount of makeup you need to achieve the natural, non make-up look! :giggle:

This! Often this look requires plenty more products than a more dramatic look :lol:

Personally, I love makeup so much and love wearing it. I wouldn't say I wear a ridiculous amount, usually just eyeliner, mascara and blush, occasionally concealer under my eyes, and lipstick and/or eyeshadow if I want to go all out :tongue:

Lipstick especially makes me extremely happy :love:
I don't really bother with makeup that looks like no makeup. If I'm going somewhere I'll put some makeup on, if I'm not then I won't.
Original post by Changing Skies
This! Often this look requires plenty more products than a more dramatic look :lol:

Personally, I love makeup so much and love wearing it. I wouldn't say I wear a ridiculous amount, usually just eyeliner, mascara and blush, occasionally concealer under my eyes, and lipstick and/or eyeshadow if I want to go all out :tongue:

Lipstick especially makes me extremely happy :love:

Restoring my makeup stock really makes me feel...happy :lol: it's good to have makeup that complements each other which is the most important thing.

One thing I hate (which I see so many girls do) is use an LARGE amount of glitter in broad daylight :eek: like is it really necessary to go out with sparkly eyeshadow, shiny lipstick and a bronzer which has 'illuminating effects'?!?!

The only lipsticks which really suits me are the colours along the lines of burgundy, mulled wine etc. :tongue: one day I'll feel confident enough to wear red! :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending