The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Got today a letter with invitation to an open day and now think if it is worth spending 20 pound on ticket, they already gave me an offer.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Whyknows
Got today a letter with invitation to an open day and now think if it is worth spending 20 pound on ticket, they already gave me an offer.

What course is it for...?
Depends if you havn't been to Leeds before.May be worth seeing if you like the city and uni if you're planning on spending a few years living there.
Ah I thought campus was a little busy today.
Anyone done this whats it like?
I went to Law today, and it really has put Leeds at the top, but i still have to look round Sheffield, but if i do go Leeds i either want the Halls opposite the Law department, or Henry Price Buliding.
I had a Linguistics and Phonetics open day yesterday, and although Leeds wasn't at the top of the pile for me before I was actually really impressed, I would definitely consider putting it in my top 2 now. The campus seemed really nice and the department were all really friendly. :smile:
Reply 7
wayhey, a linguistics student! Got any questions then I'm here for interrogating :tongue:
Reply 8
I am going to the history one on 7th March. If I don't get into LSE Leeds will probably be my first choice.
Reply 9
I'm going to the one on the 7th of March too.

Latest