The Student Room Group

neuroscience with psychology?

I was always interested in psychology but then i got interested in neuroscience as well and i am just wondering is there anyway i can combine the two? or which one would be better to take at university? I have also found out that if I do a neuroscience degree i can apply for medicine is that true?
Original post by Girl17
I was always interested in psychology but then i got interested in neuroscience as well and i am just wondering is there anyway i can combine the two? or which one would be better to take at university? I have also found out that if I do a neuroscience degree i can apply for medicine is that true?

You can do graduate medicine with psychology too (at least at some unis), although neuroscience would give you a better background for that. To be honest if your just basing it on graduate prospects neuroscience isn't that much better than psychology. It still is a good idea to combine the two, there are quite a lot of psychology and neuroscience degrees (you can google it).
Reply 2
Original post by iammichealjackson
You can do graduate medicine with psychology too (at least at some unis), although neuroscience would give you a better background for that. To be honest if your just basing it on graduate prospects neuroscience isn't that much better than psychology. It still is a good idea to combine the two, there are quite a lot of psychology and neuroscience degrees (you can google it).

thank you for your help!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest