The Student Room Group

Welbeck dsfc 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by 890p9
I have mine on Tuesday

You can tell me what they ask. I hope it goes well. Is it with Col Ken Peacock?
Reply 81
Original post by H.anand
You can tell me what they ask. I hope it goes well. Is it with Col Ken Peacock?

yeah it is. so nervous
Original post by 890p9
yeah it is. so nervous

Don't be nervous, Col Peacock is great! He'll make you feel comfortable. Its more like a discussion about you and he'll take notes.
Reply 83
Who else here said they were on the Longmoor GAIC next week?

Also for the pressups:
Must the arms be close to your chest? I simply cannot reach more than 10 press-ups with this form, as I have very little tricep strength.
With arms wider apart, I can easily hit 44 in 2 minutes
Reply 84
Original post by 890p9
yeah it is. so nervous

i didn't actually go to my interview so can you tell me what he asks?
Reply 85
Original post by 890p9
i didn't actually go to my interview so can you tell me what he asks?

What do you mean you didn't go
Mine is on Monday
Reply 86
Original post by H.anand
What do you mean you didn't go
Mine is on Monday

i was unwell
Reply 87
Original post by 890p9
i was unwell

When has it been postponed to
Reply 88
Original post by H.anand
When has it been postponed to

friday and did anyone have to do any push ups or anything in their medical?, i have mine soon
Reply 89
Original post by 890p9
friday and did anyone have to do any push ups or anything in their medical?, i have mine soon

I haven had a medical yet but I know there is no fitness. They just do standard medical checks like BMW.
Original post by 890p9

I've had mine and it's just a standard checkup, hearing test, weight, height etc.
Original post by 890p9
I did. It was just like 5 as part of a physical examination of my muscles etc. Had to do some weird stretches and a duck walk across the room too lol.
Original post by tom_mj

Also for the pressups:
Must the arms be close to your chest? I simply cannot reach more than 10 press-ups with this form, as I have very little tricep strength.

I was on it but its been postponed due to some issues with my application :mad:
Is anyone applying through the navy got a date for the aib yet?
Original post by simplygreen
Have you had your pjft yet?

I've done the RT, the medical and physical and have my interview in just under a month which I think will determine whether I am put through to the AIB
Is anyone applying through the navy got a date for the aib yet?

I know it's in March, but I haven't had an interview yet and I recon they say after that
Original post by yzzybrown
I know it's in March, but I haven't had an interview yet and I recon they say after that

Have you got a date for your interview? When did you do your physical?
Original post by tom_mj

Also for the pressups:

Press ups: hands below the clavicle so directly beneath your armpits. Chest must be a fist length( around 3 inches/ 6-9 cm) off the ground for it to be counted. Feet together, on the balls of your feet, back straight, hips down and in a neutral position.

If you practice in good form you'll be hitting 44 in no time. I went from doing 30 girl push-ups (off the knees) 35 full ones in 2 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you got a date for your interview? When did you do your physical?

I have my interview on the 16th of February and my physical was on the 22nd of December, so they're not too far apart but not very close
Original post by yzzybrown
I have my interview on the 16th of February and my physical was on the 22nd of December, so they're not too far apart but not very close

Ah okay. I did my physical on the 28th Dec and I haven't got a date for my interview yet. When were you told yours?

Quick Reply

Latest