The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Our school is having a late start because nearly 3/4 get the tube, but i have no lessons after the late start to I'm staying home :biggrin:
do u think there'lle be school tomorow....will it snow ??
Reply 22
I got the entire day off, which is good because I'd have been in all day. :smile:
Yah No School Im Happy
Reply 24
No school for me.
My school never ever closes for the day. I did intend to go in this morning but I decided against it 5 minutes into my walk there due to the icey/slushy pavements which I could barely walk on. Will try and go in this afternoon but if the pavements haven't improved I'll be coming back home.
I haven't got school today which is great:biggrin:

... But I haven't planned anything either so i am going to be stuck at home for the whole day :eek4:
I found out that every other school in the borough had been closed for today apart from our school - how typical :rolleyes: I came home anyway because I had a free after lunch.
Reply 28
Morgan141
The most we got was frost, so no :frown:

We didn't even get frost.
It snowed all day while I was at 6th form, it was awsome, most fun i've had in a while :biggrin: snowball fights and sledging down the big hill on our field with binbags, making huge snowmans, even my headmaster joined in lol ace :biggrin:
I had to go to school...damn the council gritting the roads well :hmpf:
Reply 31
My school was closed as well :biggrin: Had an extra-long lie-in and didn't have to do my Maths homework. It was great :p:
Just phoned my best mate and college is closed tomorrow as well.
Just found out that my college is also still closed tomorrow! And it's half term next week! So happy :biggrin:
Reply 34
yeh same here and going skiing on sunday for the whole week so it is so awesome was off school wednesday too for a science fair so last day of term was tuesday
Grrrr, we didn't get so much as a flake in Exeter, just the usual rain :frown: My dad sent me a picture by text of my back garden in Southend covered in snow- talk about rubbing it in! So I still had to get up for my 9.00 French class, even though I really didn't want to!
We had loads more snow today and it stuck even though yesterdays had gone slushy on roads and stuff. It's about 10 cm no joke, most snow i've ever seen it's awsome!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 37
Where do you live Lollie?

My school closed early yesterday, barely anyone turned up.
Today it was closed.
Reply 38
No snow where i live.. :bawling:
Reply 39
Turns out school was open today, but I didn't go. It was report day too.

Whoops.

Latest

Trending

Trending