The Student Room Group

Pass certificate question

So basically just passed my driving test today, really chuffed! :smile:

So, do I get sent my new full driving licence automatically without doing having to do anything ?

Basically on my test certificate, there's an Applicant Declaration thing at the bottom, where I can sign and date. I was just wondering is it something I have to do and send of to DVLA. I don't remember anyone else having to do this previously.

Sorry didn't listen to what the examiner was saying in the joy of the moment. haha
Reply 1
One of the reasons you should have listened to your examiner is that he will have asked you a question which you answered.

He asked if you want your full licence sending to you automatically. If you answered yes, he will have taken the licence off you. If no, he will have returned the licence to you to send for exchange yourself.

You only need to sign and date the pass certificate if you are sending it to DVLA to exchange your green licence for a full pink one. If the examiner took your licence, then you don't need to do anything. Just wait for your pink licence to turn up in the post and you can keep your certificate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending