The Student Room Group

DSA for continuing students - where is the form I have to fill?!

Apologies for this question, which I should already know the answer to :colondollar:

I started a PhD in Sept 2014 and was given a DSA package which included things like computer equipment and a mentor.

For things like continuing to have a mentor for the academic year 2015-16, am I supposed to have filled out some kinda continuing student form? And if so, where/how can I find this form? :colondollar: I was under the impression there is now a very short form that I have to fill in, but I can't seem to find it... :facepalm:

Thanks in advance!

TLG :redface:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Apologies for this question, which I should already know the answer to :colondollar:

I started a PhD in Sept 2014 and was given a DSA package which included things like computer equipment and a mentor.

For things like continuing to have a mentor for the academic year 2015-16, am I supposed to have filled out some kinda continuing student form? And if so, where/how can I find this form? :colondollar: I was under the impression there is now a very short form that I have to fill in, but I can't seem to find it... :facepalm:

Thanks in advance!

TLG :redface:

Hey:smile:
According to my advisor, the support automatically continues for anything approved last year unless something needs changing in which case get yourself a new needs assessment done:smile:
Original post by claireestelle
Hey:smile:
According to my advisor, the support automatically continues for anything approved last year unless something needs changing in which case get yourself a new needs assessment done:smile:

:wavey:

Oh that's great to know! Back when I did my Masters a while ago, you had to fill in the whole bloody form again, which was very annoying! :colondollar:

Thanks very much for replying so speedily, and congrats on your modship! (Or whatever -ship they're calling the mods these days :tongue: )
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:wavey:

Oh that's great to know! Back when I did my Masters a while ago, you had to fill in the whole bloody form again, which was very annoying! :colondollar:

Thanks very much for replying so speedily, and congrats on your modship! (Or whatever -ship they're calling the mods these days :tongue: )

No problemo, glad to be of help :smile: Thank you, support teamship i guess if you wanted to put a word on it:P Good luck with the rest of your PHD :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest