The Student Room Group

S6 subject choices

Hi so I just need some opinions here. So I got a C at Higher biology but still want to do advanced Higher Biology however if I did choose to redo higher it would be a different course as my school is now only doing Higher Human biology. So either do human bio or stay in advanced higher?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hi Darren,
It might be worthwhile looking into what you need for perhaps further education eg. university. If you do this, it might allow you to see whether or not an advanced higher is advantageous or not. Usually gaining a higher qualification is more important. Maybe it would be better continuing on with advanced biology as the content is either the same or similar, instead of starting again with Higher human. I understand the difficulty of making a decision like this.

Original post by Darren_12
Hi so I just need some opinions here. So I got a C at Higher biology but still want to do advanced Higher Biology however if I did choose to redo higher it would be a different course as my school is now only doing Higher Human biology. So either do human bio or stay in advanced higher?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending