The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Available accommodation at Hawthorns Hall

Hi interested students,

I am a current student at Keele with guaranteed accommodation. However, I will not be able to live on campus the coming academic year 2015/16. I have informed the Student Accommodation office and was told I need to find a replacement.

The total cost of the accommodation for the period of stay is £3,304.84.
The occupancy begins on 26/09/2015 and ends on 11/06/2016.

Therefore if any Keele student is interested in living on campus, you are welcome to contact me.

Hawthorns Hall is just under 15 minutes walk to the university. The environment is friendly and active with study and play areas for students. You also have easy access to transportation and the room is less than 3 minutes walk from the bus stop.

Let me know if you are interested!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi what type of room is it? And how much does it cost for the whole year?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hi
It is a standard room with washbasin (Band B) and the cost for the year is £3000+. And that includes all bills, except for food:smile:
You can see an example of the room by checking the link below
http://www.keele.ac.uk/studyatkeele/accommodation/hallsofresidence/hawthornshall/
Original post by Niqah15
Hi what type of room is it? And how much does it cost for the whole year?
Original post by Baje
Hi interested students,

I am a current student at Keele with guaranteed accommodation. However, I will not be able to live on campus the coming academic year 2015/16. I have informed the Student Accommodation office and was told I need to find a replacement.

The total cost of the accommodation for the period of stay is £3,304.84.
The occupancy begins on 26/09/2015 and ends on 11/06/2016.

Therefore if any Keele student is interested in living on campus, you are welcome to contact me.

Hawthorns Hall is just under 15 minutes walk to the university. The environment is friendly and active with study and play areas for students. You also have easy access to transportation and the room is less than 3 minutes walk from the bus stop.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hey!

Hope the room is still available, I'm really interested.

I'm a new student and got offered an en-suite room in Liberty Court. I'd really have preferred something closer to the campus.
Reply 4
I have chosen to live off campus because I had injured myself and so prefer to travel from home. Since posting this ad I have contacted Student Disability and they contacted Student Accommodation on my behalf, but Student Accommodation wants me to contact them personally, which I plan to do later today.

Therefore, if you are seriously interested let me know ASAP and I will say to Julie (from Student Accommodation) that you are interested.

Original post by DanielHiscock
Hey!

Hope the room is still available, I'm really interested.

I'm a new student and got offered an en-suite room in Liberty Court. I'd really have preferred something closer to the campus.
Original post by Baje
I have chosen to live off campus because I had injured myself and so prefer to travel from home. Since posting this ad I have contacted Student Disability and they contacted Student Accommodation on my behalf, but Student Accommodation wants me to contact them personally, which I plan to do later today.

Therefore, if you are seriously interested let me know ASAP and I will say to Julie (from Student Accommodation) that you are interested.

Ah okay no problem, I am interested!

I emailed Julie and she said that she needs each person to contact her with the other person's Student number. I'll PM you my Student Number now. Can you do the same for me so that we can cross reference with Julie please?

Thanks very much - that would really help me out too :smile:

Quick Reply