The Student Room Group

TSR Sarcasm Society!

Scroll to see replies

Oh that's original, post overly-obvious sarcastic comments about how interesting this thread is going to be. :pierre:
(edited 11 years ago)
Just like Sheldon from the Big bang theory I cannot detect sarcasm.
Original post by PintSizePerson
I just can't wait to see what's in store for the development of this society.Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither can I. In fact, I am getting sexually aroused even by the mere contemplation of what this thread might become.
Original post by chocoholic_x
Oh that's original, post overly-obvious sarcastic comments about how interesting this thread is going to be. :pierre:

What a scrumptiously original retort to an unoriginal comment :colonhash:
Original post by Stormy Seas
What a scrumptiously original retort to an unoriginal comment :colonhash:

I know, isn't it? :biggrin: I'm the hub of all originality. Some say that without my existence all art, poetry, literature and newly innovative ideas would cease to exist.
Neither can I. In fact, I am getting sexually aroused even by the mere contemplation of what this thread might become.

I am partially salivating over the thought of this wondrous journey we are about to embark on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, isn't it? :biggrin: I'm the hub of all originality. Some say that without my existence all art, poetry, literature and newly innovative ideas would cease to exist.

The William Shakespeare of the 21st century, indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I can certainly see why they would say that :rolleyes:
Original post by PintSizePerson
The William Shakespeare of the 21st century, indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, you've studied my work in class then? :smile:
Well, I can certainly see why they would say that :rolleyes:

Glad you concur. :smile: It would be so awful if you turned out to have been being sarcastic and I foolishly, not noticing this, been just taking what you've said as compliments this whole time!
Reply 310
Yay the joy of sarcasm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you concur. :smile: It would be so awful if you turned out to have been being sarcastic and I foolishly, not noticing this, been just taking what you've said as compliments this whole time!

Why, I wouldn't even think of being so preposterously rude! Your words on this forum literally make me quiver with happiness, admiration and joy :smile:
Reply 312
is it possible for a person to be overly sarcastic? i feel like sarcasm it taking over my life !arghh
Would anyone here like to suck my willy?
Reply 314
What an enlightening thread..

lol
well this is an interesting conversation
Reply 316
TSR has a sarcasm society? I'll so be joining...
oh how thrilling! :wink:
I can't believe I've never noticed this group before.

Uh I mean, I totally believe I've never noticed this group before.
Yes, that's surely very difficult :rolleyes:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest