The Student Room Group

2015 AS/A2 CIE RESULTS | TUESDAYl 11th | RELEASED!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Not sure yet. I think my situation is a bit unique, because I'm self studying and taking A Level exams as a private candidate alongside regular school in my country. So I don't think I'll be able to self study all FM units and Mechanics (taking Stats atm). But I need to learn as much Maths as I possibly can, so we'll see come tomorrow :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by mnk179
Not sure yet. I think my situation is a bit unique, because I'm self studying and taking A Level exams as a private candidate alongside regular school in my country. So I don't think I'll be able to self study all FM units and Mechanics (taking Stats atm). But I need to learn as much Maths as I possibly can, so we'll see come tomorrow :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! don't mind me asking, just out of curiosity, where are you from?
Reply 42
The far away land of Lithuania! :smile: and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by ekpenyongnsa
Math (32,62): 32 was fine but made stupid mistakes that cost a few marks here and there. But the vectors question threw me off a bit. I hope I got that one. Statistics was good too.

Biology (41,51): I think paper 51 was amazing and hopefully my score there will cover up for my 41. 41 was very weird as you know.

Chemistry (41,51): I noticed that paper 4 had lots of single mark questions and AS questions but I'm hoping for A* if all goes well. 51 went better than expected cuz I found the questions easier than other past papers.

Physics: I did it in AS. Didn't bother with it in A2.

How did you do in AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology & Chemistry 87%
Physics 93%
Maths 98%
Wish I'd put in extra effort. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
No one is online now.... I can't do the count down alone...
Reply 45
Original post by NerdexX
Okay, where to start?
Maths (32, 72): Both papers went well. If I get anything wrong it'd be because I left out an important step in my working or didn't use the calc properly. I'm that confident about it.

Biology (41, 51): A few hiccups in the Paper 5, particularly in the first question. I think I did horribly in that 6 mark experiment question.

Chemistry (41, 51): My God was that paper 4 weird! It can go either way. The paper 5 fortunately was a stroll in the park.

Physics (41, 51): Generally, the paper 4 was fine, but I think I lost 9 marks. It was a fun paper though.
I'm not too confident about question 1, paper 5. Question 2s are always an all you can eat buffet, I'm not particularly worried about that one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

annihilation......
Original post by NerdexX
Biology & Chemistry 87%
Physics 93%
Maths 98%
Wish I'd put in extra effort. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow you did amazingly well.
Biology 85
Math 86
Chemistry 87
Physics 88

It so weird how the scores are consecutive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
40 minutes eh?
Original post by Skill Twix
40 minutes eh?

14!!!!!
Reply 49
Original post by mnk179
The far away land of Lithuania! :smile: and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! And I'm from sunny Singapore :biggrin:
Reply 50
10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
S E V E N !!!

oh the nerves
i retook AS June this year but i know im gonna fail badly so can i still use my 2014 June AS results for A2 oct 2015??
I ****** up!Got BBC!So I am retaking
Reply 54

Sorry to hear that:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Soooo.....

Economics a (86)
Computer Science a (90)
Mathematics a (80)

So Econ is just just in the range that I'd wanted, probably the multiple-choice is to blame.
CS - a bit surprised that it's not ~95, but oh well, 90 is good enough :smile:
Maths - I expected this. I probably messed up P1 really bad.

Does anybody know how to get individual module results? I can't make any decisions without them and I though I'd get them through myresults. Do exams officers get them?

I'm not CIE (I just came to see how you guys did) but how is that bad? I would be thrilled with those grades! :smile:
Reply 57
Are the results shown on myresults.cie.org.uk UMS or raw mark?
Reply 58
Original post by emiloujess
I'm not CIE (I just came to see how you guys did) but how is that bad? I would be thrilled with those grades! :smile:

The grades mean the same as in domestic exam boards :smile:

Original post by DolanDuk
Are the results shown on myresults.cie.org.uk UMS or raw mark?

Percentage Uniform Mark, basically a percentage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a B in biology overall...

I would have liked an A, but hey a B is not too bad! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest