The Student Room Group

JSA work booklet?

Recently had to sign on due to leaving University. I have been given a work booklet and just wondering whether I have to fill in a page each day or if it's based on the whole 2 weeks?
I would imagine it would be filled in over the course of two weeks, rather than something you fill in everyday. Maybe you could have a look online to see if there is any guidance on this. If not, they should be able to help you when you go to see them.
Original post by Emmasmith2010
Recently had to sign on due to leaving University. I have been given a work booklet and just wondering whether I have to fill in a page each day or if it's based on the whole 2 weeks?
Reply 2
I had to sign on about 4 months ago. They told me I had to at least apply to 2-3 jobs a day, so I set it out under each day then wrote what the job was and where, they also check if you've actually applied to the job, so you have to show them an email or the application. It depends on who you get seen by. I was applying for about 15 jobs a week and sometimes they would say that's not enough, but then the person next to me woirlyn apply for 5 a week and say it was fine! Oh and they told me you have to spend 30 hours a week searching and applying for jobs.
Reply 3
Why not simply get a job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending