The Student Room Group
Original post by NZ140597
Btec Applied science or health and social care level 3 ? both of these course can get me on to Diagnostic Radiography BSc but am finding it difficult to choice between them .

What are the pros and cons to each? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
What are the pros and cons to each? :smile:

am not sure myself what the pros or cons are but I think there is a exam for health and social care not for applied science. this is a negative issue because I can't handle being in a exam condition, I prefer all assignment based so I might struggle with health and social care.
am not sure myself what the pros or cons are but I think there is a exam for health and social care not for applied science. this is a negative issue because I can't handle being in a exam condition, I prefer all assignment based so I might struggle with health and social care.

I'm no expert on either of those courses, so I can only suggest going with the one that you're most comfortable with :smile: . If it turns out one is coursework based, maybe it'd be best to go with that one, especially if they both lead you to the same place? :smile:
Btec Applied science or health and social care level 3 ? both of these course can get me on to Diagnostic Radiography BSc but am finding it difficult to choice between them .

Health and social care hands down, the experience of placements will make your place better than other candidates. itll give you an edge. also they may or may not be (depending on what college you go to) be inputting an end of year exam into it, so itll be better cause youd be working for something (a grade) you really want and feel like youre actually doing something worthwhile.
Reply 5
It’s been 6 years and im wondering what are you up to now. What did you decide to do and how did it workout for you? since i am in the same position as your right now and am very curious.

Would be surprised if i get an answer though since its been so long.

Latest