The Student Room Group

oxford with aabb at AS?

Hi

Really worried I didn't do so well in my AS exams, I'm doing maths further maths physics and history and think maybe I got an A in maths an A in history and Bs in further maths and physics.

Could I still get into PPE at Oxford next year? Or would my chances be out the window?

Cheers
Original post by abe1234
Hi

Really worried I didn't do so well in my AS exams, I'm doing maths further maths physics and history and think maybe I got an A in maths an A in history and Bs in further maths and physics.

Could I still get into PPE at Oxford next year? Or would my chances be out the window?

Cheers

Nah, you should be fine. Just make sure you have a strong personal statement and interview. They're equally (if not more) as important as your academic side.
If you smash the TSA, that would work in your favour. Try not to worry until you actually know the results :smile: Some wiser PPE Oxonians will hopefully see this when it gets moved to the Oxbridge forum and will be able to advise you more :yes:
Original post by abe1234
Hi

Cheers

Well, you would have absolutely no chance if you didn't apply.

Quick Reply

Latest