The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Purchasing freshers tickets?

Do you have to buy tickets to be able to participate in freshers week? Or is it a more casual scenario? I've seen loads of links on fb advertising tickets and I'm not sure what I should be looking at! Thank you :smile: xx
Reply 1
dont worry about it. i'd recommend buying when you start and going to things your flat mates will be going to. decide on the day
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Defo very casual. You prob don't even know where you and your new flatmates want to go, so there isn't much point!
Original post by daisyr
Do you have to buy tickets to be able to participate in freshers week? Or is it a more casual scenario? I've seen loads of links on fb advertising tickets and I'm not sure what I should be looking at! Thank you :smile: xx

If you want to take part in the official UEA freshers events like club nights and comedy nights then yes you do need a ticket in advance- they usually sell out and if you decide not to go on the night then its usually easy enough to sell your ticket. However the links on facebook are all unofficial events by nightclub promoters. UEA will send you a link to their own events by email after results day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending