The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

What's the weather like in Lancashire?

Hiya, first year mature student here. I'm from Nottingham so I was wondering what the North's weather is like? Is it as cold as the rumours?

Though I don't mind the cold more than I hope it doesn't rain much!

Anyone know?
Original post by Arubeido
Hiya, first year mature student here. I'm from Nottingham so I was wondering what the North's weather is like? Is it as cold as the rumours?

Though I don't mind the cold more than I hope it doesn't rain much!

Anyone know?

Hey:smile:
It can be a bit rainy here in the winter but today in preston its pretty sunny so i wouldnt say the weather is that bad:smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Hey:smile:
It can be a bit rainy here in the winter but today in preston its pretty sunny so i wouldnt say the weather is that bad:smile:

I can't help but feel like you have been a bit generous here. The weather in Lancashire is god awful, when it rains, boy will you know its raining. Have a conservatory and trying to watch TV? No chance. When its sunny... you know somethings wrong. However I mean recently I guess it's not been the worst.
Original post by JackDee11
I can't help but feel like you have been a bit generous here. The weather in Lancashire is god awful, when it rains, boy will you know its raining. Have a conservatory and trying to watch TV? No chance. When its sunny... you know somethings wrong. However I mean recently I guess it's not been the worst.

Its much better than rainy wales, yes if you come from southern england where its generally warmer it would be a bit of a change but otherwise its not that bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending