The Student Room Group

African development thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bushido Brown
You implicitly implied "conspiracy" when you kept on mentioning Mainstream media like there was nothing wrong with it? Your a fruitcake just like this guy @Roofas

u are emotional and roofas upsetted u lmao

just cuz i dont agree with using mainstream stuff

doesnt mean anything non mainstream is a conspiracy

silly african
Original post by Latin Beauty
u are emotional and roofas upsetted u lmao

just cuz i dont agree with using mainstream stuff

doesnt mean anything non mainstream is a conspiracy

silly african

You African btw? Roofas didn't upset me I just think he's crazy/stupid.

The thing is Bloomberg business news (the source i quoted) makes money from giving out factual and correct information. That's essentially their entire business plan. So, surely then you must understand why I labelled you a fruitcake? It's either that or you're an idiot; which one will it be?

Listen just accept you were wrong, and leave it. You're simply being paranoid with that type of thinking. China isn't colonizing anyone other than the xlijang people
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 62
You implicitly implied "conspiracy" when you kept on mentioning Mainstream media like there was nothing wrong with it? Your a fruitcake just like this guy @Roofas

Thank you for mentioning me, it makes me feel famous. PM for an autograph, one per person.
You African btw? Roofas didn't upset me I just think he's crazy/stupid.

The thing is Bloomberg business news (the source i quoted) makes money from giving out factual and correct information. That's essentially their entire business plan. So, surely then you must understand why I labelled you a fruitcake? It's either that or you're an idiot; which one will it be?

Listen just accept you were wrong, and leave it. You're simply being paranoid with that type of thinking. China isn't colonizing anyone other than the xlijang people

dont be silly

yea be fooled if u want....lmao let urself get lied to about bloomberg

i told u to dead this topic....but like a woman u keep at it

u dont even live there
Original post by Latin Beauty
dont be silly

yea be fooled if u want....lmao let urself get lied to about bloomberg

i told u to dead this topic....but like a woman u keep at it

u dont even live there

Your nutty :laugh::laugh::laugh:. Say no more.

I'm done.
Your nutty :laugh::laugh::laugh:. Say no more.

I'm done.

why do u keep writing ?

ur an emotional child who lives in a fantasy of african development

and u made a thread about it lmfaooooo

the boy is young...emotions everywhere...naive as hell

thing is...i was actually gonna post some links cuz i showed another african this...who thought like u...he agreed china is takin over

but i saw...u are just a naive child who thinks copy and paste is his own knowledge lmao

plus u grew up in the uk and still live there

the hell is this lmfao!!!
Reply 66
Original post by Roofas
Thank you for mentioning me, it makes me feel famous. PM for an autograph, one per person.

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending