The Student Room Group

I have just been awarded Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS) AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sans-peur
I wouldnt want to look after 12 on my own :P, having a ratio of 1:8 with ISPs and activities to complete and toileting needs to be completed is hard enough to do

Its what you will have to do or maybe expected once you gain EYTS! Its equivalent to what a reception teacher can supervise. EYT is the same. It is hard but its only for above 3 years old.
Original post by trifleontoast
Its what you will have to do or maybe expected once you gain EYTS! Its equivalent to what a reception teacher can supervise. EYT is the same. It is hard but its only for above 3 years old.

oh i know that, i just dont like the idea of that right now. I imagine it would be different in a setting where the children required less support, at the moment i have 5 key children who have ISPs with multiple targets that must be completed every day . Not so easy in a setting that only runs in the mornings to fit it all in :biggrin:

Its been great reading thoughts and comments about the course as a whole and nice to find people who have completed the course :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending