The Student Room Group

Greggs pay

Hiya, I've just got a job at Greggs. I had my induction on Tuesday 4th August and will be payed for it. I had my first shift on Saturday 8th August and was just wondering when I will get payed for my induction and my first shift? Thanks
Well done for getting the job! :smile: Many organisations pay on a monthly basis at the very end of the month, although some might pay on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. If they didn't provide you with any information about this (it should be in your employment contract if you have been given one), then its probably a good idea to ask your boss when you do your next shift or call them to ask if you would like to know sooner. Im sure they wont mind you asking, as its something you need to know! Hope you find out soon!

Original post by kelw98
Hiya, I've just got a job at Greggs. I had my induction on Tuesday 4th August and will be payed for it. I had my first shift on Saturday 8th August and was just wondering when I will get payed for my induction and my first shift? Thanks
Original post by kelw98

I worked for Greggs for two years as a Weekend Team Member (Albeit this was before I went to uni, so 3 years ago). If this is still correct, Greggs pay weekly for their shop staff, unlike most companies. I seem to remember it was every Thursday. So you should get paid today!

They're a good company to work for actually, and pay well compared to other similar roles with other companies. Well done :smile:
Reply 3
Hey I gave an interview and they phoned me a couple of days ago saying i'd got the job. She told me I had an induction day I would have to attend and they would send me an email of documents they want me to fill out but its been a couple of days and I haven't heard back from them since the phone call should I call them?
Reply 4
I had the same worry too it took them a few days to send me the documents but they did about a week before the induction, if you know the date of your induction, it will probably be a Tuesday, if they don't send you the papers by the Friday before the induction definitely ring them as they need your forms back by then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending