The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

What are my options if I miss my offer?

Can I switch to a similar course but with lower requirements? Is this something UCL offers themselves or do I have to initiate this?

In what instances will the uni accept me even though I didn't technically meet the offer?

Also please feel free to share any past experiences, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that!

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Unis can be lenient when missing by only one grade if all the other entry requirements fit.
I would recommend if it all goes *its up, phone ASAP as soon as you get your results and do your research into other courses which catch your eye today.

Or, you can always try clearing and see if any other unis have any vacancies available (Get in quick though).
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Scienceisgood
Unis can be lenient when missing by only one grade if all the other entry requirements fit.
I would recommend if it all goes *its up, phone ASAP as soon as you get your results and do your research into other courses which catch your eye today.

Or, you can always try clearing and see if any other unis have any vacancies available (Get in quick though).

Would you know how flexible UCL are in allowing students to switch courses both now and later into the term?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending