The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Results day

Will Hertfordshire applicants need to send results to the University or do you just wait for your confirmation letter from Ucas to get in?
What will we need to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Phillipo57
Will Hertfordshire applicants need to send results to the University or do you just wait for your confirmation letter from Ucas to get in?
What will we need to do?

they will already have your results by now. you need to keep an eye on your ucas track, i cant remember if it goes live at midnight or 6am or whenever, but you normally know whether you have your uni place before you have your results! the uni will then send you joining instructions and accommodation offer if you applied (this might not be tomorrow but in the next couple of days.) good luck! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ellen-
they will already have your results by now. you need to keep an eye on your ucas track, i cant remember if it goes live at midnight or 6am or whenever, but you normally know whether you have your uni place before you have your results! the uni will then send you joining instructions and accommodation offer if you applied (this might not be tomorrow but in the next couple of days.) good luck! :smile:

thanks very much :smile:
Do you get a letter of confirmation saying that they received your IB results? Pretty worried D:
Reply 4
I had to send mine in as I was doing an Access course - I heard nothing until I rang them a few days ago and the lovely lady told me they had my results which were being held for tutor review and I should keep an eye on track. :smile: I presume they are waiting for A Levels.
Original post by Phillipo57
What will we need to do?

Hi Phillip, UCAS track went live at 8am this morning, so you can check whether you have been made an offer. Best of luck!
Reply 6
I got in!!! Accommodation pretty much sorted, just need to do the induction. Student Finance will hopefully get back to me soon.
Reply 7
Hey guys. I'm still waiting for a decision from Hertfordshire. I plan on studying computer scince and the university is my first choice. How long is the waiting period? I've heard back from my insurance choice this morning.

Thanks in advance
Original post by Shueb95
Hey guys. I'm still waiting for a decision from Hertfordshire. I plan on studying computer scince and the university is my first choice. How long is the waiting period? I've heard back from my insurance choice this morning.

Thanks in advance

Hello,
We are trying to process all applications as soon as possible, however if you would like to get the information sooner, please feel free to call our Applicant Services line on 01707 284818, they should be able to help you.
Good luck, we hope you get a place with us!

Best wishes,
The UH team
Reply 9
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hello,
We are trying to process all applications as soon as possible, however if you would like to get the information sooner, please feel free to call our Applicant Services line on 01707 284818, they should be able to help you.
Good luck, we hope you get a place with us!

Best wishes,
The UH team

Hi, I called twice yesterday and was told I will just have to wait. Any idea how long it will take to get a decision? It's been 48 hours now, I know it's not a long time compared to previous years (2-3 weeks!) but it's still scary :frown:.

Also I applied for accomadation will waiting affect my first choice of halls?

Thanks in advance
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Shueb95
Hi, I called twice yesterday and was told I will just have to wait. Any idea how long it will take to get a decision? It's been 48 hours now, I know it's not a long time compared to previous years (2-3 weeks!) but it's still scary :frown:.

Also I applied for accomadation will waiting affect my first choice of halls?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Were you made a conditional offer through Clearing?
Kind Regards,
Elin
Reply 11
Hi,
Were you made a conditional offer through Clearing?
Kind Regards,
Elin

No Hertfordshire university was my firm choice.
Original post by Shueb95
No Hertfordshire university was my firm choice.

Hi,
Normally you would have had an answer by now if we were your first choice, so not sure really why you've not had your confirmation yet. Computer Science is a very popular course, so they might have a very high number of applications to process.
I would suggest giving them another call tomorrow, and ask them to give you an indication as to how long they anticipate before all applications have been processed.
I know it must be very nerve wrecking to wait, but hopefully it will be good news at the end of it!
Kind Regards,
Elin
Reply 13
Hi,
Normally you would have had an answer by now if we were your first choice, so not sure really why you've not had your confirmation yet. Computer Science is a very popular course, so they might have a very high number of applications to process.
I would suggest giving them another call tomorrow, and ask them to give you an indication as to how long they anticipate before all applications have been processed.
I know it must be very nerve wrecking to wait, but hopefully it will be good news at the end of it!
Kind Regards,
Elin

Thanks Elin, I'll give it a shot!
We’ve still got places on our Business courses and nowaccepting applicants with 220 UCAS point and above. We have over 30 courses tochoose from including 16 undergraduate courses and 20 combinations. Call ustoday on 0300 303 6300 to secure your future with us http://www.herts.ac.uk/clearing
We’ve still got places on our Business courses and nowaccepting applicants with 220 UCAS point and above. We have over 30 courses tochoose from including 16 undergraduate courses and 20 combinations. Call ustoday on 0300 303 6300 to secure your future with us http://www.herts.ac.uk/clearing

Hi, I've recently been offered a place for pharmaceutical science through clearing with 240 UCAS points. Will it be possible if I can transfer to pharmacy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending