The Student Room Group

Chester PGCE Start Date

Hi everyone! So I will be doing my secondary science PGCE with Chester, and I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the start date will be? I've not received anything yet about it :-/
Original post by Vicky_B_10
Hi everyone! So I will be doing my secondary science PGCE with Chester, and I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the start date will be? I've not received anything yet about it :-/

Hi,

I will be doing my English secondary PGCE with Chester. I haven't had anything from them, except a profile form to fill in. It is so frustrating!
Reply 2
Original post by redmel1621
Hi,

I will be doing my English secondary PGCE with Chester. I haven't had anything from them, except a profile form to fill in. It is so frustrating!

Yeah same here, I've just had the AT profile. On the email it said registration details would be sent soon but nothing yet. I really want to know! The primary PGCE people have had the information I think, so hopefully one of them will comment as the dates might be reasonably similar.
Yeah same here, I've just had the AT profile. On the email it said registration details would be sent soon but nothing yet. I really want to know! The primary PGCE people have had the information I think, so hopefully one of them will comment as the dates might be reasonably similar.

My friend is doing her secondary PGCE at Edge Hill and has said that her start date is 7th September, so I am just assuming Chester will be the same.

I could really do with my start date and timetable info as I need to confirm my childcare arrangements.
The Primary and Early Years PGCEs starts on the 3rd September so I'm guessing Secondary will be around a similar time. I would say ring admissions but I think they might be slightly busy over the next few days.
Original post by Psmith1975
The Primary and Early Years PGCEs starts on the 3rd September so I'm guessing Secondary will be around a similar time. I would say ring admissions but I think they might be slightly busy over the next few days.

Really! That early. I had been keeping my fingers crossed that I could do the school run the first week the kids were back.
Reply 6
Really! That early. I had been keeping my fingers crossed that I could do the school run the first week the kids were back.

Yeah our first two days are at the Warrington campus doing forest school though so you may start later. Email them I would say.
Original post by Zoe_88
Yeah our first two days are at the Warrington campus doing forest school though so you may start later. Email them I would say.

Thanks.

I might email today :closedeyes:

I received a reply stating that the start date and timetable are not yet finalised. The start date on the draft timetable is 3rd September, that is the only info that could be passed on and it was made clear that it may change.
Reply 9
I received a reply stating that the start date and timetable are not yet finalised. The start date on the draft timetable is 3rd September, that is the only info that could be passed on and it was made clear that it may change.

Thank you passing that on. I suppose we will hear officially soon, I'd hoped it might be slightly later as well but hey ho :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending