The Student Room Group

Adjustment - Do I have to meet the entry requirement of the uni?

I want to go on adjustment tomorrow (I know I will get a higher grade than my firm choice as I picked a pretty low one), to do it would I need to meet the grade requirements of the university I will call up e.g. Kings would require AAB and Kent would require ABB for my course or will they be more lenient?

I also done an EPQ if that helps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iLastKinq
I want to go on adjustment tomorrow (I know I will get a higher grade than my firm choice as I picked a pretty low one), to do it would I need to meet the grade requirements of the university I will call up e.g. Kings would require AAB and Kent would require ABB for my course or will they be more lenient?

Hi there,

You can try for it - but be prepared for them to say no. Consider carefully before pressing the adjustment button, should you meet or exceed your grades. :h:

If you need any help later once you have your results then we're here!

RF
Reply 2
Original post by iLastKinq

If the university have stated that they require a particular set of grades, then that is what they will want and they are not that likely to budge.

However, Adjustment is risk free in that if you don't find an alternative course you get to keep your original firm. So if you really want to give it a go there is no harm in trying, but do be prepared for a "No".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending